Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Hayes

Featured Replies

Some parts of the story that never changed. Hayes initally lied about the incident. The woman was married. Hayes did in fact have a sexual relationship with her. Throw everything else out and it still doesn't add up to "class-act". It is low-life behavior plain and simple. If it was my own son, I would be disappointed and angry. I sure wouldn't be slapping him on the back and proclaiming his behavior a "class-act".

 

Let us deal with the facts in your claim.

 

1. Nothing was ever proven and law enforcement dropped the charges for a lack of evidence and having an unreliable witness (story kept changing).

2. If he did indeed have sex with this married woman who was allegedly throwing herself at him, he made a huge mistake and proved to be human as we all are. I don't approve of having relations with anyone elses wife. It is wrong, plain and simple.

 

However, .... true character is shown thru a pattern of behavior, not one mistake a person may make. I consider myself to be a person with class, however, I have had my share of mistakes, but none of mine were broadcast on the evening news. Also, to my knowledge, there was only one (1) who walked the earth who was perfect, and it wasn't any of us or Chuck Hayes.

 

But I can think of no other instance (alleged or proven) where Chuck has not handled himself with class and dignity. Can you?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let us deal with the facts in your claim.

 

1. Nothing was ever proven and law enforcement dropped the charges for a lack of evidence and having an unreliable witness (story kept changing).

2. If he did indeed have sex with this married woman who was allegedly throwing herself at him, he made a huge mistake and proved to be human as we all are. I don't approve of having relations with anyone elses wife. It is wrong, plain and simple.

 

However, .... true character is shown thru a pattern of behavior, not one mistake a person may make. I consider myself to be a person with class, however, I have had my share of mistakes, but none of mine were broadcast on the evening news. Also, to my knowledge, there was only one (1) who walked the earth who was perfect, and it wasn't any of us or Chuck Hayes.

 

But I can think of no other instance (alleged or proven) where Chuck has not handled himself with class and dignity. Can you?

 

 

 

Perfecto! :thumb:

Congrats to Hayes on the all around game.

 

I guess the coaches listened to the pro commentators and not the one's on some internet chat huh.... lol:thumb:

Isn't this the same guy that was involved in some date/rape scandal? Didn't he admit having a relationship with a married woman. Wasn't there some sort of drugging of this woman? I'm not saying the guy should go to jail, but a college student that has sex with some other guy's wife isn't exactly a "class act" in my book. Sorry, I guess my standards are too high.

 

Not charged, heard plenty of other stuff about this incident, and ummm would you like to cast the first stone?

Some parts of the story that never changed. Hayes initally lied about the incident. The woman was married. Hayes did in fact have a sexual relationship with her. Throw everything else out and it still doesn't add up to "class-act". It is low-life behavior plain and simple. If it was my own son, I would be disappointed and angry. I sure wouldn't be slapping him on the back and proclaiming his behavior a "class-act".

 

So after two years you still wouldn't forgive your own son,... yeh your standards do sound a little too high....:confused:

In the report of the incident it was alledged that Hayes used a "milkshake type drink" to slip his victim knock-out "date-rape" drugs.

 

You mean the report by the victim, the one who the cops said couldn't keep her story straight,... I guess you ASSUMED, this part of her STORY, couldn't be FABRICATED right....:sssh:

Sorry but it was a lot more than a rumor. Kobe was found not guilty. Does that mean that he was innocent? Chuck made a big mistake, he paid for it on draft day. His biggest plus was character. After the incident, not so much. Facts are facts.

 

But most of what you're saying isn't a proven fact,"drugged", rumor, that he knew she was married, also a rumor. Where are these facts to which you're speaking of. Has ole Chuck confided in you stuff we aren't aware of..

Sorry but it was a lot more than a rumor. Kobe was found not guilty. Does that mean that he was innocent? Chuck made a big mistake, he paid for it on draft day. His biggest plus was character. After the incident, not so much. Facts are facts.

 

 

The thing is there is no real facts here. You cant blast Chuck Hayes and judge him and accuse him of what you want to. Hayes made a bad mistake somewhere in this situation, but I believe he is a classy guy that made a human mistake. Hopefully he has learned from this and put it all behind him. Its interesting when someone judges a person when they dont really know what actually happened.

Keep working hard Big Chuck!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.