Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Hayes

Featured Replies

Sounds like he's really developing into a top notch role player; good for him.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some parts of the story that never changed. Hayes initally lied about the incident. The woman was married. Hayes did in fact have a sexual relationship with her. Throw everything else out and it still doesn't add up to "class-act". It is low-life behavior plain and simple. If it was my own son, I would be disappointed and angry. I sure wouldn't be slapping him on the back and proclaiming his behavior a "class-act".

 

I wonder if he'd slap you on the back and call you a "class act"?

I wonder if he'd slap you on the back and call you a "class act"?

 

I don't know, but I sure wouldn't suggest drinking one of his famous "milkshakes".

I don't know, but I sure wouldn't suggest drinking one of his famous "milkshakes".

 

I think you lost me on that one.

I think you lost me on that one.

In the report of the incident it was alledged that Hayes used a "milkshake type drink" to slip his victim knock-out "date-rape" drugs.

In the report of the incident it was alledged that Hayes used a "milkshake type drink" to slip his victim knock-out "date-rape" drugs.

 

Your key is bolded.

Your key is bolded.

 

 

In LSURocks mind Hayes was guilty the day he stepped foot on UK's campus. :walk:

Just for the record, Chuck Hayes' Per48-Minute averages were in the top-25 of the entire NBA!!!

Go Chuck, love to see a former Cat play in the big games. Couldnt happen to a better guy.

In LSURocks mind Hayes was guilty the day he stepped foot on UK's campus. :walk:

Not really. I always liked Hayes. Blue-collar guy that came in with little fanfare. From Compton no less. Thats why it was such a surprise that he was involved with this type of activity. He is a very hard working, hard nosed player. But I think his off-court antics prevent him from being called a "class-act". Sorry, JMO.

  • Author
Not really. I always liked Hayes. Blue-collar guy that came in with little fanfare. From Compton no less. Thats why it was such a surprise that he was involved with this type of activity. He is a very hard working, hard nosed player. But I think his off-court antics prevent him from being called a "class-act". Sorry, JMO.

So I could start a rumor about big baby and everyone could hear about it, and now forever he is seen as a bad guy to you???

Not really. I always liked Hayes. Blue-collar guy that came in with little fanfare. From Compton no less. Thats why it was such a surprise that he was involved with this type of activity. He is a very hard working, hard nosed player. But I think his off-court antics prevent him from being called a "class-act". Sorry, JMO.

 

 

For the record he's from Modesto. Prince was from Compton. And as far as anyone on here knows, the girl may have never even told him that she was married. But anymore in this country there is no such thing as inocent until proven guilty. Now, your guilty until proven inocent.:irked:

So I could start a rumor about big baby and everyone could hear about it, and now forever he is seen as a bad guy to you???

Sorry but it was a lot more than a rumor. Kobe was found not guilty. Does that mean that he was innocent? Chuck made a big mistake, he paid for it on draft day. His biggest plus was character. After the incident, not so much. Facts are facts.

  • Author
Sorry but it was a lot more than a rumor. Kobe was found not guilty. Does that mean that he was innocent? Chuck made a big mistake, he paid for it on draft day. His biggest plus was character. After the incident, not so much. Facts are facts.

But there is only one problem with your "facts", it is not a fact that Hayes did what they said he did. They did not even take it that far in the court...

But there is only one problem with your "facts", it is not a fact that Hayes did what they said he did. They did not even take it that far in the court...

 

 

Sometimes people state their opinion as if it is a fact. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.