Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nationals at Reds (3/28 - 3/31)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TribeTime
    TribeTime

    Reds clearly are the best team in baseball. 7-0 after 3. 

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    My interest would be a whole lot higher if I could watch them on YouTubeTV. Still looking forward to the season. Heading down to GABP shortly for work. Got a feeling the Reds don't get the W

Posted Images

So much fun today watching somebody that knows how to PITCH instead of just throwing!!!  Montas looked great, if he stays healthy I think he can win a lot of games!!!

  • Author
3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

So glad I was wrong. Great start.

I'm on the Reds for Over 80.5 Wins!

I thought of you, I was like, take that! ?

8 hours ago, theguru said:

Here is another shot, definitely not a sell out.

openday2.jpg

The attendance actually ended up being listed as 44,030 which was only 569 people short of the all time record of 44,599.   Great start to the season. 

  • Author
Just now, Carl Spackler said:

The attendance actually ended up being listed as 44,030 which was only 569 people short of the all time record of 44,599.   Great start to the season. 

I am happy for the Reds.

7 hours ago, theguru said:

I thought of you, I was like, take that! ?

I deserved it haha maybe I should just predict against them each game lol

  • Author
4 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I deserved it haha maybe I should just predict against them each game lol

?

Yesterday was a beautiful day for Reds baseball in every way.

Please pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. :classic_tongue:

Well that sucked!

Gave up 3 in the 9th to lose 7-6...jeez.

Reds with a big 3 run bottom of the 9th to come from behind to win 6-5 over the Nationals and win the 3-game series. The Reds trailed 5-3 headed to the bottom of the 9th they even had 2 outs when India doubled to left, then Benson hit a two-run homer to tie it at 5. Then the next batter Christian Encarnacion-Strand hits the walk-off homer to center for the win. The Reds start a 3-game series with the Phillies tomorrow night.

20 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Blown save in 1st opportunity for Diaz

I don't think Diaz will lead the Reds in saves this year. He struggled at the end of last year and he looked the same in that outing yesterday. He has dropped his arm angle and lost his control.

Same old, same old with Diaz.  Four pitch walks, walks issued to two pf the first three to face him, and then a hit batter.  He was lucky to dig himself, or someone else dig him out of these situations over and over again last y3ear.  Not a fan. 

My man Hunter Greene is being exposed - again.  100 pitches in 5 innings and did not start Opening Day which says they didn't want him to get shelled right out of the gate  They will let him get knocked around for a few games and then he will end up on some disabled list  and use the injury card the rest of the way out.  Blown First Round draft choice.    

On 3/30/2024 at 7:31 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

Well that sucked!

Gave up 3 in the 9th to lose 7-6...jeez.

I know its a long season and there are going to be plenty of losses, but losing games to bad teams when you have a 2 run lead heading into the 9th will always feel like a massive kick in the shins.

They get it back yesterday with basically a 180, so I guess it worked itself out haha!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.