Georgia 78 Kentucky 69 OT

DragonFire

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least no one is slamming these guys tonight to bad. It was a tough loss for sure and one we needed to win. I think the team in the 1st half was more of the real UK team. When you make the mistakes they did at the end of the 2nd half you deserve to lose.

We lose tonight and get a win somewhere else that maybe we didn't think we would get, at Bama or Florida and we square up. Don't even say this team can't win at those two places b/c they can and I believe they will.

Let's not jump off the ship it isn't sinking and things will be alright!

What did he do tonight to make you feel he shouldn't have been in? Who would you rather have had in?

What did he do? He didn't do ANYTHING, that is why! I would rather have anyone in, even the kid at the end of the bench who won't play until senior night! I would prefer to have Stevenson or Wooo(at least they try and it actually looks like they are on this planet)!

At least no one is slamming these guys tonight to bad. It was a tough loss for sure and one we needed to win. I think the team in the 1st half was more of the real UK team. When you make the mistakes they did at the end of the 2nd half you deserve to lose.

We lose tonight and get a win somewhere else that maybe we didn't think we would get, at Bama or Florida and we square up. Don't even say this team can't win at those two places b/c they can and I believe they will.

Let's not jump off the ship it isn't sinking and things will be alright!

Im not jumping off ship Im am just venting my frustrations out on this team for there heartless second half performance.:fire:

He is crazy to think Freshman would have a bad game right....???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

UK had the bad game HammerTime, not just the freshman. Having freshman on the court is not an excuse I'm going to use and I hope that Tubby don't use it either. The trend continues.

So basically your basing the rest of the season on ONE bad half of basketball??????:rolleyes:

Its no secret that we're just now starting the hard part of our schedule (don't count UNC, Memphis, UCLA... all losses).

Remaining schedule:

Tennessee (x2) - Beat Memphis and Ok St. Lost to tOSU in a nail biter. Playing without Lofton, but still a solid team.

Arkansas - Beat Alabama and LSU. Losses to UGA and South Carolina.

South Carolina - if the Cats lose this one, its major trouble

Florida (x2) - #1 team in the country.

Alabama - wins over LSU and Georgia. Losses to Auburn and Vandy.

LSU - Beat Texas A&M. Losses to Bama and Arkansas

Vandy - beat UK already

UGA - beat UK already

Thats between 3 and 8 losses. With the showings in the last 2 games, it won't be 3.

Its no secret that we're just now starting the hard part of our schedule (don't count UNC, Memphis, UCLA... all losses).

Remaining schedule:

Tennessee (x2) - Beat Memphis and Ok St. Lost to tOSU in a nail biter. Playing without Lofton, but still a solid team.

Arkansas - Beat Alabama and LSU. Losses to UGA and South Carolina.

South Carolina - if the Cats lose this one, its major trouble

Florida (x2) - #1 team in the country.

Alabama - wins over LSU and Georgia. Losses to Auburn and Vandy.

LSU - Beat Texas A&M. Losses to Bama and Arkansas

Vandy - beat UK already

UGA - beat UK already

Thats between 3 and 8 losses. With the showings in the last 2 games, it won't be 3.

I really think we can walk away with only 2 losses after that schedule...