Georgia 78 Kentucky 69 OT

DragonFire

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe I just watched that game. I am so at a loss for words right now. Why is Sheray in a crunch time and why is Perry even wearing a jersey??

What did he do tonight to make you feel he shouldn't have been in? Who would you rather have had in?

Living in Bowling Green, WKU fans are already hard to deal with because they resent everything about UK. Now that they have a win in an identical situation. This should be fun to deal with.

The loss itself is not bad. Georgia is a good team. It's blowing 17 point leads that you just can't have. The first half is a sign of improvement and what they can be. Show more of those in both halves, and this team will be fine. Can't have the crap from the second though.

What did he do tonight to make you feel he shouldn't have been in? Who would you rather have had in?

Stevenson to get the missed rebounds or block out the shooter after a free throw attempt. Stevenson played well in the first half.

I was taught that rule in middle school to block out the shooter. The sad thing is my father called it before it happened. He said " watch, he will miss it and they wont block him out and he will get the board. " Sure enough, he did just that.