Woodny Turrene...FIVE STAR DB...commits...

RockPride

He tried...he wasn't going to get in.
Like I said, if it were a simple matter of being short one math credit, he could take the class during the summer.

If you're saying that he didn't WANT to take that math class, then he didn't want to go to Florida too awful bad, I guess.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid won the state 100-meters with a time of 10.34 (electronic)

"Woodny Turenne, CB--Woodny is the top rated JUCO recruit in the nation and he has Florida way out in front. The only problem is the academic side of the house due to the stringent academic transfer rules the Southeastern Conference applies to incoming junior college players. Florida missed out on Larry Grant last year due to this issue, who just so happens to be playing for the Ohio State Buckeyes!!"

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/floridacolumn.htm

"Woodny Turenne

Recruiting Swampie, there's a player I've been watching on Rivals.com

who has been listing Florida as his favorite: Woodny Turenne - JuCo CB

(five stars) It looks like he has the dreadlocks to qualify to play for us.

Have you heard anything? The RH Factor

Factor

Heard him mentioned a lot by friends then think some snag came along

with the academics. SEC requires that extra math class and UF can be

stinky at times at the admissions office. No slam on any kids just a lot

of anal retentives involved in the process.

Hey dreads help add cushion beneath the helmet!"

http://www.swampie.net/Recruiting/tabid/55/Default.aspx

Regardless of LABS' tone or whatever, he is almost always right. I'll listen to what he has to say anyday.

:thumb:

No offense, but there are MANY people on here that find anyway possible to discredit any positive for UK, whether it be by using stats, rumors, or whatever. Nature of the game.

Like I said, if it were a simple matter of being short one math credit, he could take the class during the summer.

If you're saying that he didn't WANT to take that math class, then he didn't want to go to Florida too awful bad, I guess.

This is what I've been saying....him not wanting to take that class, puts UL on the same level, IHO, otherwise, he would've taken it. Louisville is OFFICIALLY Northern FLORIDA now...all the prep kids know it, and their coaches.

Louisville is a great place for him," Siegal said. "Every (Bowl Championship Series) school was after (Turenne). Louisville is no longer the 'well, since we can't go there or there, I'll go to my second or third choice.' Louisville is banging heads with all the big people and beating them on kids. (Turenne) had all the choices, and he chose Louisville."

If you want to be an NFL defensive back, play for Mike Cassity," Siegal said. "I have known Coach Cassity since I was a senior in high school, and he (Turenne) asked me and I told him that I think Coach Cassity is the greatest guy on the planet.

:ylsuper:

To the Cards.... :ylsuper:

For a school on the rise like Louisville, fresh off the first BCS game in program history, recruiting has traditionally been a practice in out-working the competition. That hard work is paying off. CardinalSports.com has confirmed the Cards will land a five-star recruit.

This is tremendously huge....for the program.

Great pick up. Is this their first 5 star ever? I think Brohm was grossly underrated as a 3 or 4 star.

Louisville's football team is no dumber than Florida's.

Maybe this can be Coach Krag's new motto.

Seriously, some of you UL fans are a bit sensitive. Should we be surprised that a Florida kid wanted UF , the reigning national champs, first over UL? That's no slap to UL like its no slap to USC, Ohio State, etc.

Quit looking for slaps . Heck, with Bobby gone now , slaps will have to be on a decrease, right?