Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2024 Cincinnati Reds

Featured Replies

I thought that now most of the off-season stuff has pretty much been taken care of that I would start a 2024 Reds thread as the pitchers and catchers report in 5 days on Feb. 14th. Go Reds!!

  • Author

This could be the opening day lineup barring injuries. 

IMG_5316.jpeg

20 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

This could be the opening day lineup barring injuries. 

IMG_5316.jpeg

Saw that too.  Just my opinion, but CES is a better hitter than India.

Matt McLain is shut down right now due to an oblique injury.  He's supposed to be back in a week or so, but those tend to linger.   

Facebook Friend at the game today.

goodyear.jpg

Blake Snell and Jordan Montgomery are still out there.   I wonder if the Reds have made any serious inquiries?

  • Author
On 3/4/2024 at 3:38 PM, theguru said:

Facebook Friend at the game today.

goodyear.jpg

Boy that looks great wish I was there!

  • Author

This is from the cover of Sports Illustrated from 49 years ago. It turn out to be the start of maybe the greatest two years of Reds baseball at least in my lifetime. 

IMG_5340.jpeg

4 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

This is from the cover of Sports Illustrated from 49 years ago. It turn out to be the start of maybe the greatest two years of Reds baseball at least in my lifetime. 

IMG_5340.jpeg

Based on that photo alone, I'll go out on a limb and say the 75/76 Reds were not good.  No better than an expansion team.   LOL

 

4 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Based on that photo alone, I'll go out on a limb and say the 75/76 Reds were not good.  No better than an expansion team.   LOL

 

2nd guy from the left looks athletic. 

So I got Gary Nolan, Don Gullett, Clay Carroll and Jack Billingham.  Anyone know who the guy in the background is?

1 hour ago, REALSPORT said:

So I got Gary Nolan, Don Gullett, Clay Carroll and Jack Billingham.  Anyone know who the guy in the background is?

Pat Zachary?

2 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Pat Zachary?

Pat didn't come up until '76.  I believe that is Clay Kirby.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.