Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toby Keith passes away at 62

Featured Replies

So sad, he seemed like a genuinely good dude.

I got my iHeart Radio "Remembering Toby Keith" playlist going this morning at my desk at work.

Toby Keith passed away last night in his sleep at 62. I believe it was due to stomach cancer. I had thought he was doing better a little bit back.

Rest in Peace, Toby.

 

And the hits just keep on coming.  I was a big fan of Toby Keith when he was still actively producing music.

9 hours ago, nkypete said:

I got my iHeart Radio "Remembering Toby Keith" playlist going this morning at my desk at work.

97.3 Cincinnati played his music all day I listened to it all day!

Not a country music guy, but I went to a Toby Keith concert once.   Shows in the crowd were more interesting than those on the stage.    But his fans loved him.   RIP.

Read a story this weekend about the Kids Korral and his foundation. Keith built a place for families to stay while children are going through cancer treatment at nearby OU Hospital. It has private suites for families to stay in, a gourmet kitchen providing meals, laundry services, a wing for children with weakened immune systems, movie theater, game room and more. While he had various events to raise money for its operations, it is said that he personally gave $20 million a year to finance the operation. For those that may question that amount, Keith was one of the first artist in Nashville to start his own record label and 15 years ago was thought to have the highest net worth in country music of well of $500 million back then.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.