Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Central Hardin

Featured Replies

 

Tim Mattingly stepping down as head coach at Central Hardin.

He is retiring from teaching in May or June (or whenever 2023-2024 school year officially ends based on weather)

Screenshot_20240115_103758_X.jpg

  • Replies 37
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm fairly certain that Tyler Jackson, the current DC has been the HC in waiting. I’d be very surprised if he’s not the next HC.

  • Worldwide
    Worldwide

    Should be announced this week.

  • Worldwide
    Worldwide

    Was told it’s been offered.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NateInSports said:

 

Tim Mattingly stepping down as head coach at Central Hardin.

He is retiring from teaching in May or June (or whenever 2023-2024 school year officially ends based on weather)

Screenshot_20240115_103758_X.jpg

If they knew before the season started,  they may have already been shopping around for potential candidates before now.  May not be open that long if that's the case.

I'm fairly certain that Tyler Jackson, the current DC has been the HC in waiting. I’d be very surprised if he’s not the next HC.

On 1/15/2024 at 8:27 PM, JellyRoll said:

I'm fairly certain that Tyler Jackson, the current DC has been the HC in waiting. I’d be very surprised if he’s not the next HC.

Any word on potential candidates?

2 minutes ago, MrKnowNothing said:

It is a given that the job is Tyler Jackson.

 

Yep!

When will this be official?

Any updates on this opening? I’m told Jackson turned it down.

Also hearing that Josh Jaggers May be in the running.

7 hours ago, JellyRoll said:

Any updates on this opening? I’m told Jackson turned it down.

Also hearing that Josh Jaggers May be in the running.

This would make sense. Josh Jaggers has a nephew who plays for Central Hardin and the athletes mother is in administration at CHHS.

On 2/18/2024 at 2:59 PM, JellyRoll said:

Any updates on this opening? I’m told Jackson turned it down.

Also hearing that Josh Jaggers May be in the running.

Neither of these are the case.  Jackson hasn’t turned it down. He and Josh are pretty tight. I could see a definite possibility of him going there to help Tyler or if he turned it down maybe then some interest, but Jackson hasn’t turned the job down.

2 hours ago, Calico Jack said:

Neither of these are the case.  Jackson hasn’t turned it down. He and Josh are pretty tight. I could see a definite possibility of him going there to help Tyler or if he turned it down maybe then some interest, but Jackson hasn’t turned the job down.

If that’s the case then why haven’t they announced Jackson as the new HC?

Mattingly didn’t announce his retirement til January 14/15.  I think job needed to be posted for 30 days.

Edited by theguru

Teaching jobs have to be posted 30 days.  Coaching jobs do not.  

Any word on this job? Have interviews been called or started?

According to the newspaper, interviews will start next week around the 11th. Fairly certain that Jackson is still the lead candidate but a family situation will determine whether or not he accepts. Josh Jaggers, I'm told has not applied for the position. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.