Washington vs. Michigan (CFP Championship)

Washington vs. Michigan  

17 members have voted

1. 1. CFP Championship Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2024 at 12:46 AM

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5ACn5BOynf9da6dlT038DC?si=PPwD7XKbQfKwJ3tAwJovMQ

Podcast link where St. X Assistant AD interviews Jack Harbaugh who was National Championship coach at Western Kentucky. Chris was at WKU at that time so has connection through that time to get this interview. It was interesting interview of Jack who talks about his time as player, coach, and father of the Harbaugh coaches. Jack coached under Coach Schembechler at Michigan and talks about the upcoming National Championship game. It's about 15 minutes and I found it interesting.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 1:14 AM, Voice of Reason said:

The key to this game is can UW protect Penix. If he gets time to throw, UW wins. Their offense is more explosive.

Agreed, I just don’t know if they’ll be able to do that. 

On 1/2/2024 at 1:14 AM, Voice of Reason said:

The key to this game is can UW protect Penix. If he gets time to throw, UW wins. Their offense is more explosive.

41 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Agreed, I just don’t know if they’ll be able to do that. 

I agree. Washington really needs to play from ahead. In fact, the other big factor to watch is who gets the lead. Both these teams need to play from the front. Playing from behind will be an even bigger factor in this game than it usually is for both teams.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I though Washington looked soft on D that drive. 

Yea the Michigan O-line had their way with them the Michigan ball carriers for most of that drive weren't even touched until about 3 yards past the line of scrimmage.

• Like 1