Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Chiefs Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Chiefs 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/31/2023 at 09:32 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals (8-7) travel to take on the Chiefs (9-6) the game is a 4:25 kick and is on CBS. The Bengals still have a shot at the playoffs and the Chiefs are struggling right now on the offensive side of the ball. Go Bengals! WHO DEY!!

  • Replies 113
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    A terrible call the on intentional grounding!!!!

  • I think we have a shot to win this. The Bengals will have to play a lot better defensively and our passing game will have to be substantially improved from how it was against Pittsburgh. Kansas City i

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    If the bengals win out their playoffs chances are 92%. If the Ravens and Browns win this week, then both wrap up their playoff seeds. Ravens the 1 and Browns the 5. So the Browns would not be playing

Posted Images

I think we have a shot to win this. The Bengals will have to play a lot better defensively and our passing game will have to be substantially improved from how it was against Pittsburgh. Kansas City is pretty vulnerable right now. But if we play defensively like they did against Pittsburgh, it could be a very long game for them.

If the bengals win out their playoffs chances are 92%. If the Ravens and Browns win this week, then both wrap up their playoff seeds. Ravens the 1 and Browns the 5. So the Browns would not be playing their starters in the last week against the Bengals. 

54 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

If the bengals win out their playoffs chances are 92%. If the Ravens and Browns win this week, then both wrap up their playoff seeds. Ravens the 1 and Browns the 5. So the Browns would not be playing their starters in the last week against the Bengals. 

Browns have been playing there backups all season. 

2 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Browns have been playing there backups all season. 

Well then it would be their backups to their backups lol. 

6 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

I think we have a shot to win this. The Bengals will have to play a lot better defensively and our passing game will have to be substantially improved from how it was against Pittsburgh. Kansas City is pretty vulnerable right now. But if we play defensively like they did against Pittsburgh, it could be a very long game for them.

I too think we have a chance to win this game, I couldn't believe the spread had us as 7 point dogs. KC hasn't looked good all year and if any team has had the Chiefs' number these last few years, it's been us.

I'm assuming the Swifties will have their day.

  • Author

I’d say KC is licking their chops at the chance of their off getting well against our D

7 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I’d say KC is licking their chops at the chance of their off getting well against our D

Can’t disagree there. This young secondary has given up many explosive plays this year. Unfortunately this could be a good get right game for the Chiefs offense. Hopefully Chase plays and the Bengals offense does well. 

Gym friend at the game.

ah.jpg

28 minutes ago, theguru said:

Gym friend at the game.

ah.jpg

Lucky him, he won't have to listen to Romo going on and on about how special Mahomes is.

Just now, burreaux said:

Lucky him, he won't have to listen to Romo going on and on about how special Mahomes.

Do we have Romo for this one?  And sometimes I like him and sometimes he gets on my nerves. 

Just now, theguru said:

Do we have Romo for this one?  And sometimes I like him and sometimes he gets on my nerves. 

Yeah, he's on this one. I used to really enjoy him when he first got into broadcasting, but he's just become insufferable lately. I couldn't stand him in last year's game against the Bucs, I just had to mute the TV. Hopefully he isn't that bad today.

14 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Yeah, he's on this one. I used to really enjoy him when he first got into broadcasting, but he's just become insufferable lately. I couldn't stand him in last year's game against the Bucs, I just had to mute the TV. Hopefully he isn't that bad today.

I agree he rocked at first but he was probably giving too much away so he had to move to more annoying chit chat about the games. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.