Bengals at Chiefs Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Chiefs  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2023 at 09:32 PM

I think we have a shot to win this. The Bengals will have to play a lot better defensively and our passing game will have to be substantially improved from how it was against Pittsburgh. Kansas City is pretty vulnerable right now. But if we play defensively like they did against Pittsburgh, it could be a very long game for them.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

If the bengals win out their playoffs chances are 92%. If the Ravens and Browns win this week, then both wrap up their playoff seeds. Ravens the 1 and Browns the 5. So the Browns would not be playing their starters in the last week against the Bengals. 

Browns have been playing there backups all season. 

6 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

I think we have a shot to win this. The Bengals will have to play a lot better defensively and our passing game will have to be substantially improved from how it was against Pittsburgh. Kansas City is pretty vulnerable right now. But if we play defensively like they did against Pittsburgh, it could be a very long game for them.

I too think we have a chance to win this game, I couldn't believe the spread had us as 7 point dogs. KC hasn't looked good all year and if any team has had the Chiefs' number these last few years, it's been us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I’d say KC is licking their chops at the chance of their off getting well against our D

Can’t disagree there. This young secondary has given up many explosive plays this year. Unfortunately this could be a good get right game for the Chiefs offense. Hopefully Chase plays and the Bengals offense does well. 

• Like 1

Just now, theguru said:

Do we have Romo for this one?  And sometimes I like him and sometimes he gets on my nerves. 

Yeah, he's on this one. I used to really enjoy him when he first got into broadcasting, but he's just become insufferable lately. I couldn't stand him in last year's game against the Bucs, I just had to mute the TV. Hopefully he isn't that bad today.

14 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Yeah, he's on this one. I used to really enjoy him when he first got into broadcasting, but he's just become insufferable lately. I couldn't stand him in last year's game against the Bucs, I just had to mute the TV. Hopefully he isn't that bad today.

I agree he rocked at first but he was probably giving too much away so he had to move to more annoying chit chat about the games.