Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Chiefs Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Chiefs 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/31/2023 at 09:32 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 minute ago, burreaux said:

I was just thinking the same thing. We never seem to get a roughing the passer call.

They called one on the Saints today and Baker was scrambling and was hit on a throw.

  • Replies 113
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    A terrible call the on intentional grounding!!!!

  • I think we have a shot to win this. The Bengals will have to play a lot better defensively and our passing game will have to be substantially improved from how it was against Pittsburgh. Kansas City i

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    If the bengals win out their playoffs chances are 92%. If the Ravens and Browns win this week, then both wrap up their playoff seeds. Ravens the 1 and Browns the 5. So the Browns would not be playing

Posted Images

  • Author

Our poor defense we have had the ball almost 16 minutes longer than the Chiefs but they have 75 more yards than us.

  • Author

I have to say we have done a pretty good job today inside their own 20. The offense needs a long drive here for 7. The Chiefs lead 19-17 with 14:09 to play.

  • Author

We need some creative plays to get the ball in Chase Brown's hands instead of just handing it off our cannot run block to save their lives today and roll Browning out for throws. I only now like our chances with a touchdown a long drive and a FG will not cut vs. Mahomes.

Classic Zac Taylor game going on. Great first drive or two. Then the offense completely stalls out. The defense gives up yards but no touchdowns. 

Offense needs to go back to how they played earlier on. They are still very alive to win the game.

  • Author

We cannot run the ball Zac!! We are now averaging 1.6 yards on first down for the game!!

  • Author

After that probably the only shot we have is a KC turnover and even at that it may have to be a scoop and score or a pick 6. lol

7 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Classic Zac Taylor game going on. Great first drive or two. Then the offense completely stalls out. The defense gives up yards but no touchdowns. 

I will say Taylor's hands are tied little. Bengals have nothing to stretch a defense. No deep pass threat. Browning doesn't have the arm to scare teams deep.

  • Author

I think we just wasted a timeout we may need. I don't see them changing it back they already changed it once either on the field or from New York. That timeout could be needed in the last two minutes I hope. lol

3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I will say Taylor's hands are tied little. Bengals have nothing to stretch a defense. No deep pass threat. Browning doesn't have the arm to scare teams deep.

I disagree on the inability to throw it deep. Browning has hit Chase and Higgins both deep since he's been the starter. Browning has seem reluctant to take shots tonight after his 3 int performance last week.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think we just wasted a timeout we may need. I don't see them changing it back they already changed it once either on the field or from New York. That timeout could be needed in the last two minutes I hope. lol

I thought you were right, but this is a pleasant surprise.

Didn't end up mattering though.

  • Author

The defense has to make that stop there that probably barring a turnover could be the ballgame.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.