Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyota Classic @ Scott County

Featured Replies

Didn't this tourney used to have several out-of-state schools in it? I thought I watched CCH play a team from Florida a couple of years ago down there.

 

CCH / Male Take II would be fun to watch -- although CCH will have their hands full with Lafayette in Round 1.

 

That was in '04 and it was George Jr. Republic from Grove City, Pennsylvania.

 

The Florida team was from Gainesville and was highly rated in their respective division in the state of FL.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Lampl kid, I heard he was supposed to an up and comer? He plays the four position doesn't he?

What about the Lampl kid, I heard he was supposed to an up and comer? He plays the four position doesn't he?

Who knows. Don't count him out though (paging cshs81)

So there are now 3 games tomorrow? What are all the projected start times?

So there are now 3 games tomorrow? What are all the projected start times?

 

Lafayette - Cov Cath 5:30

Clark - Dixie 7:00

Scott Co - Bell Co - 8:30

 

is what they announced at the game tonight.

That was in '04 and it was George Jr. Republic from Grove City, Pennsylvania.

 

The Florida team was from Gainesville and was highly rated in their respective division in the state of FL.

 

G.J. Repuclic (PA) was runner up to Champions Dixie Heights in '03 as well.

And normally the "draw" goes in their favor. ;)

 

 

I'll assume "draw" is a euphamism for "calls," correct?

What about the Lampl kid, I heard he was supposed to an up and comer? He plays the four position doesn't he?

 

Who knows. Don't count him out though (paging cshs81)

 

 

Clay's eval IMO:

 

Positives: 6'6 and athletic, moves well, getting more aggressive, seems to have a positive attitude towards his current situation.

 

Areas of improvement: Needs a 'go to' move offensively. If I had the chance to work with him, I'd teach him the jump hook and to face up when he gets the ball away from the basket and use his athletic ability to get around his man. He definitely needs to spend time in the weight room.

 

He'd be playing at a lot of schools in NKY right now. He can be a big asset in 07-08.

Will the CovCath student section make the trip down tonight?

How much of a problem will it be to get in the doors tomorrow night? How many does the gym hold? Really looking for to watching Knowles and Walls two great guards.

Will the CovCath student section make the trip down tonight?

 

They weren't there tonight, I'm not sure about tomorrow.

They weren't there tonight, I'm not sure about tomorrow.

 

Traditionally, this is not an event that they travel for.

Tomorrow night should attract quite a crowd - Cov. Cath v/s Male followed by Scott Co. v/s Clark Co.

The gym holds between 2500 and 3000. It was packed for the Mason Co. game. If the band comes with their 250 members it will be standing room only again I'm sure.

Seemed like it was a bit larger than 3 grand but those chair backs take up a bit of space.

Seemed like it was a bit larger than 3 grand but those chair backs take up a bit of space.

Seemed a lot bigger when I played a summer game there in high school too. Guess thats what happens when you get used to watching games in Rupp.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.