Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs Corbin Predictions

Featured Replies

With the way South has been playing I'm going to go with South by 10.

South by about 25 this time around. I think the younger hounds are going thru a slump and they are weak at this time. I also think they are playing some selfish basketball and some of the players might be listening too much to their parents and concentratin on puttin up numbers instead of the the team goals. I hope I am wrong but I see the Cards whipping the Dogs bad and kickin them in the woodshed on this one. Look for Hammons, Profitt and Smith to all have over 20 points and the margin to be more than enough to show the rest of the region that South Rules.

South by about 25 this time around. I think the younger hounds are going thru a slump and they are weak at this time. I also think they are playing some selfish basketball and some of the players might be listening too much to their parents and concentratin on puttin up numbers instead of the the team goals. I hope I am wrong but I see the Cards whipping the Dogs bad and kickin them in the woodshed on this one. Look for Hammons, Profitt and Smith to all have over 20 points and the margin to be more than enough to show the rest of the region that South Rules.

 

I'm afraid that you may be right. They have to get back to basic Corbin, team-first basketball to have any chance.

South by 8...

South by 14.

South by 23.

I'll hate picking the Hounds so I'm gonna say they pull the upset but in reality, I think South will win by about 18 again.

should be a good game.

If Knox Central was a difficult place for the Hounds to play at (and I guess it was) this atmosphere wil be alot tougher. IMO the Cards should roll by 15 or more.

If Hammonds plays the way he usually does against Corbin or if Capt Kirk is in charge again, it shall be a long night for the redhounds. Is Crawford close to being healthy or is it still a day to day thing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.