South Laurel vs Corbin Predictions

South by about 25 this time around. I think the younger hounds are going thru a slump and they are weak at this time. I also think they are playing some selfish basketball and some of the players might be listening too much to their parents and concentratin on puttin up numbers instead of the the team goals. I hope I am wrong but I see the Cards whipping the Dogs bad and kickin them in the woodshed on this one. Look for Hammons, Profitt and Smith to all have over 20 points and the margin to be more than enough to show the rest of the region that South Rules.

South by about 25 this time around. I think the younger hounds are going thru a slump and they are weak at this time. I also think they are playing some selfish basketball and some of the players might be listening too much to their parents and concentratin on puttin up numbers instead of the the team goals. I hope I am wrong but I see the Cards whipping the Dogs bad and kickin them in the woodshed on this one. Look for Hammons, Profitt and Smith to all have over 20 points and the margin to be more than enough to show the rest of the region that South Rules.

I'm afraid that you may be right. They have to get back to basic Corbin, team-first basketball to have any chance.