South Laurel vs Corbin Predictions

I would say Hammonds will be on fire and that Captain Kirk will be in the house tonight as well. I have been to very few South games this season and not seen him on the crew. With Hammonds, Profitt and SMith leading the way it would not make any difference if John Claugherty comes to london to call this one though.:D

I would say Hammonds will be on fire and that Captain Kirk will be in the house tonight as well. I have been to very few South games this season and not seen him on the crew. With Hammonds, Profitt and SMith leading the way it would not make any difference if John Claugherty comes to london to call this one though.:D

Well.............at least it would not take as long if he's not there. We might even make it back in time to see The State of The Union Address and Boston Legal.

I wonder if Corbin will try some type of special defense to limit Hammonds' shots............and if that will leave the door wide open for Proffitt & Smith to have huge games. I guess there are no easy answers to stopping these three, but maybe they will guess get lucky tonight.