Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs Corbin Predictions

Featured Replies

I would say Hammonds will be on fire and that Captain Kirk will be in the house tonight as well. I have been to very few South games this season and not seen him on the crew. With Hammonds, Profitt and SMith leading the way it would not make any difference if John Claugherty comes to london to call this one though.:D

I would say Hammonds will be on fire and that Captain Kirk will be in the house tonight as well. I have been to very few South games this season and not seen him on the crew. With Hammonds, Profitt and SMith leading the way it would not make any difference if John Claugherty comes to london to call this one though.:D

 

Well.............at least it would not take as long if he's not there. We might even make it back in time to see The State of The Union Address and Boston Legal.

Look for Corbin to start playing better. They don't win this game, but they do play better.

I wonder if Corbin will try some type of special defense to limit Hammonds' shots............and if that will leave the door wide open for Proffitt & Smith to have huge games. I guess there are no easy answers to stopping these three, but maybe they will guess get lucky tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.