Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 28 Dolphins 27

Featured Replies

Titans get their first road win of the year as Levis leads two touchdown (with a 2-pt conversion) drives in the last four and a half minutes. Levis ended with 327 yards on the night.

Game started off rocky as after a Dolphins fumble deep in the Red-zone Levis' first pass, a middle screen, was picked off and returned ten yards for a pick six.

The game was tied at 13 all under seven minutes to play when Titans punt returner mishandled a punt that the Dolphins recover in the Red-zone. Dolphins go up 20-13 after a couple of plays.

Next drive a pitch to Henry is a little high, he can't grab it and Dolphins again have the ball deep in Titans territory with around six minutes left.

(Full disclosure: Not being a huge fan of either team and being drowsy, after the Titans fumbled down seven deep in their end, I flipped TV off and went to sleep. Woke around 5 and saw twitter was blowing up Will Levis and assumed he was getting killed for the bad pitch that led to the turnover that sent me to bed. ? )

Dolphins proceeded to score again to go up 27 to 13 with about 4:30ish left on the clock.

Titans drive down for a quick score (pass to Hopkins), followed by 2-pt conversion to cut it to 27-20 with 2:40 left. Dolphins are forced to punt giving the Titans (a 14-pt underdog) a final chance with 2:12 left starting on their 36. Levis hit multiple receivers for short precise passes and moved the Titans down the field where Travis Henry scored the tying TD with just over a minute and a half left, the PAT put the Titans up 28-27. Tua is tackled on a 4th and 2 play with 20 seconds left securing the Titans upset victory.

Again not a fan or hater of either team, kicking myself for giving up on this one and going to bed.

  • Author

 

 

Jalen Ramsey not making a strong business decision here.

  • Author

Titans are the first team since 2016 to make a 14 point comeback in the last 3 minutes of an NFL game.

Teams down 14 under 3 minutes to play, were 0-767 since 2016.

The ending to that game was crazy. Miami truly deserved to lose with how they finished. The number one seed for the AFC should officially be Baltimore’s to lose.

I literally turned this game off when Miami took the lead by 13. I've probably watched more Titans' games than any other in my life, and I can hardly ever remember them putting up multiple TDs in a quarter, let alone in three minutes.

2 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

The ending to that game was crazy. Miami truly deserved to lose with how they finished. The number one seed for the AFC should officially be Baltimore’s to lose.

I agree on Baltimore, yet every time I watch them I think, "well, they're good, but not that good of a team." Lamar has been shaky at times, but what QB in the AFC hasn't been?

I watched the whole deal.  What a great game.  Watched the other one too.  Both were excellent.  Kinda poo poos the idea that there's just bad football around.  You can discuss the quality, ala Brady because we know only his brand of football is quality, but this was as entertaining a night of football as you could hope for.

10 minutes ago, spindoc said:

I watched the whole deal.  What a great game.  Watched the other one too.  Both were excellent.  Kinda poo poos the idea that there's just bad football around.  You can discuss the quality, ala Brady because we know only his brand of football is quality, but this was as entertaining a night of football as you could hope for.

I loved the dueling MNF games. I do not want a full slate, but two at the same time on split screen was great.

I can't wait to hear about how Levis' running is a liability. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

I can't wait to hear about how Levis' running is a liability. 

Actually, did you see him half heartedly try to tackle the pick 6 early?  Dude got trucked.  And in the endzone no less.  yeah, that's a liability, lol.

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

I can't wait to hear about how Levis' running is a liability. 

If he ever gets injured running the ball it will be but right now he looks like a beast man out there.  I need to get a hold of his arm workout, wow!

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

I loved the dueling MNF games. I do not want a full slate, but two at the same time on split screen was great.

It was great until they then split one of the games to show both at the same time (1/2 screen was GB and NYG and then the other half was then split again and both) and they showed the Packers scoring the go ahead TD on the split of the MIA/TEN game, while it wasn't showing yet on the GB/NYG game. I'm sure that reads confusing haha

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I can't wait to hear about how Levis' running is a liability. 

I thought a few times, he's just waiting to separate a shoulder, break a collarbone or something. But I get your point and its a good one.

10 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

It was great until they then split one of the games to show both at the same time (1/2 screen was GB and NYG and then the other half was then split again and both) and they showed the Packers scoring the go ahead TD on the split of the MIA/TEN game, while it wasn't showing yet on the GB/NYG game. I'm sure that reads confusing haha

Yep, that was annoying. Talk about a paradox. I was watching two games, then three games, but two of the games three games were the same but the game coverage was 20 seconds behind the split game coverage. Not to mention I'm already confusing myself with only taking in the volume of the game 20 seconds behind and my wife was watching IG reels out loud. My brain combusted!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.