Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titans 28 Dolphins 27

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I thought a few times, he's just waiting to separate a shoulder, break a collarbone or something. But I get your point and its a good one.

If the Titans are serious about him being the guy in the future, they will stop that. 

It's one thing to run. It's a whole other thing to run and take those kind of shots over and over. 

7 hours ago, bugatti said:

I agree on Baltimore, yet every time I watch them I think, "well, they're good, but not that good of a team." Lamar has been shaky at times, but what QB in the AFC hasn't been?

I believe that almost, if not every team in the NFL has been like this over this season.

6 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I believe that almost, if not every team in the NFL has been like this over this season.

There are some really odd QB trends/stats this season.... offense in general is way down. Not sure what is going on.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.