Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 34 Colts 14

Featured Replies

  • Author

Now with the Dever win over the Chargers the Bengals are now back to #10 in the playoff serrano.

Don’t fret. I will be at next weeks Indy/Steeler game. I’m taking a kid who I’ve semi adopted and he’s as bad luck as they come. I got you guys 

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

jmorr.jpg

So we can package Burrow and Boyd to Dallas for Micah Parsons and a sixth rounder?    LOL

6 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Does Taylor call a better game with Browning than Burrow??

Possibly. However, Taylor as a play caller never had even a little bit of success until he got Burrow. So I’m not going to say that just after two good games. Even though these last two weeks have been really good for Taylor as a play caller. At this point I lean more towards that defenses just have not adapted yet to how Taylor is calling a game with Browning. With Burrow teams were always giving the Bengals the two safety high look. With Browning it looks like teams are trying different things to see what Browning can and can not do, which has allowed them to take some shots down field since not as many two safety high looks so far with Browning. I’m interested to see how things look now that teams will have a few weeks of film on how the bengals use Browning.  
 

With that said, I do think this will also help Burrow. Burrow is now getting to see that this team can have some success offensively going under center and mixing some different things in. So it may help expand his game, now getting to just sit back and watch currently. 

6 hours ago, theguru said:

nflspeed.jpg

I wonder what Ja'Marr's speed would have been if he didn't slow down, then turn around to face the DB and back into the end zone the last few steps?

Decent amount of blue in Paycor yesterday. Glad they left disappointed.

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I wonder what Ja'Marr's speed would have been if he didn't slow down, then turn around to face the DB and back into the end zone the last few steps?

Jamar Chase Bengals GIF - Jamar Chase Chase Jamar GIFs

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.