Bengals 34 Colts 14

6 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Does Taylor call a better game with Browning than Burrow??

Possibly. However, Taylor as a play caller never had even a little bit of success until he got Burrow. So I’m not going to say that just after two good games. Even though these last two weeks have been really good for Taylor as a play caller. At this point I lean more towards that defenses just have not adapted yet to how Taylor is calling a game with Browning. With Burrow teams were always giving the Bengals the two safety high look. With Browning it looks like teams are trying different things to see what Browning can and can not do, which has allowed them to take some shots down field since not as many two safety high looks so far with Browning. I’m interested to see how things look now that teams will have a few weeks of film on how the bengals use Browning.  

With that said, I do think this will also help Burrow. Burrow is now getting to see that this team can have some success offensively going under center and mixing some different things in. So it may help expand his game, now getting to just sit back and watch currently. 

• Like 1