Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 34 Colts 14

Featured Replies

Wow, another big win for the Bengals with a back up qb.

Who Dey!!

  • Author

A second straight good game by Jake Browning he had no big mistakes other than the pick 6 and played a overall good game. He was 18/24 for 275 with 2 TD's and 1 interception and a passer rating of 122.7. I also liked what I saw out of Chase Brown today and it was one of the better all around games this season by our defense.

Bengals dominated in all phases of the game.  Outplayed the Colts for 59 of 60 minutes.   Good to see they didn’t give up on the season!
 

  • Author

Jags just cut it back to a 1 score game with still just under 9 minutes to play.

  • Author

Rams up 28-23 on Ravens with 2 minutes to play but Balitmore has it on the Rams 14 yard line first and ten.

  • Author

My goodness the Jags don't deserve to win on a 4th and 6 the Browns are punting and the Jags line jumps offsides and they go for it on 4th and 1 and get the first down.

  • Author

Again the Rams give up a touchdown on a 3rd and 17 for a touchdown and the 2 point conversion to now trail 31-28 with only :44 seconds to play.

Another overall solid team performance. The screen pass was very effective for the Bengals today. On to Minnesota which should be a win in my opinion.

  • Author

Does Taylor call a better game with Browning than Burrow??

  • Author

CBS just showed playoffs and have the Bengals in the 7 spot, how is that possible?

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

CBS just showed playoffs and have the Bengals in the 7 spot, how is that possible?

I'm pretty sure tiebreakers will be record in conference, I guess there are teams with a worse in conference record than us.

  • Author
32 minutes ago, burreaux said:

I'm pretty sure tiebreakers will be record in conference, I guess there are teams with a worse in conference record than us.

No we are 3-6 in conference the Texans are 4-4. Here below is what I found. 
 

Wins tie break over Indianapolis based on head-to-head win percentage. Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Houston (Indianapolis wins tie break over Houston based on head-to-head win percentage).

2 hours ago, burreaux said:

I'm pretty sure tiebreakers will be record in conference, I guess there are teams with a worse in conference record than us.

Wouldn't the first tie breaker be head to head...Which Houston won?

Just now, Tranquility Base said:

Wouldn't the first tie breaker be head to head...Which Houston won?

If it's just two teams then yes, but several teams have the same record, which is why I thought conference record takes priority.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.