Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Ballard

Featured Replies

Coach Morton releases statement on Twitter this afternoon. 

IMG_2402.png

  • Author

In a statement to the Courier-Journal he stated that he is tired and plans to stay as a teacher at Ballard.  So it sound like he is not looking for a new job. 

Coach Morton did a great job at Ballard. I got to see their Male & Manual games in 2022.  Best wishes for him and the Bruins going forward! 

I have it on pretty good authority that he’s applying for another open position 45 mins south of Louisville 

1 minute ago, JellyRoll said:

I have it on pretty good authority that he’s applying for another open position 45 mins south of Louisville 

Do I need popcorn?

It’s gonna get interesting 

39 minutes ago, JellyRoll said:

I have it on pretty good authority that he’s applying for another open position 45 mins south of Louisville 

Bardstown or E-Town?

Any program would be lucky to have Coach Morton. He is a fantastic coach and a better man. Truly one of the good ones. I wish him all the luck in the world in whatever he chooses to do next.

15 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I thought he might go to Manual but I guess not. 

Why do you think Manual is out as a possibility?

8 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Why do you think Manual is out as a possibility?

I was going off his statement of staying teacher at Ballard but maybe that's not true either. 

18 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I was going off his statement of staying teacher at Ballard but maybe that's not true either. 

Ahhh, gotcha....looks like I completely overlooked @BEChargers' post about the Courier-Journal article.

Officially open! Job has been posted to JCPS site. Let the party begin!

Who are some candidates likely to get a look?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.