Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC-Wilmington 80 Kentucky 73

Featured Replies

Final what a poor performance by the Cats. The Seahawks are ranked #9 in the mid-major poll, but there is no excuse to lose at home to this team.  The UNCW caoch Takayo Siddle was last in Rupp as a player for Gardener Webb and they beat the Cats as well. lol

  • Author

Bunch of kids full of themselves from Tuesday got what they deserved, Sheppard played well second half after stinking the first half, everybody else basically stunk it up the whole game

Appalachian State 86

UNC Wilmington 56

13 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Appalachian State 86

UNC Wilmington 56

Jeez Louise. LOL 

Why should anyone be surprised by this loss, just accept this as part of the Cal leadership and look for the next one to happen soon.

2 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

When's football season start?

Continues later this month and can’t wait for the bowl game, at least this mediocre coach doesn’t have a lifetime contract like the hoops mediocre coach has.

  • Author
1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Continues later this month and can’t wait for the bowl game, at least this mediocre coach doesn’t have a lifetime contract like the hoops mediocre coach has.

LOL, you sound a lot like me

saw where this was 2nd win in school history against a top 25 AP team and first ever on the road

Just this morning, my buddy was listing all the prior NCAA Men's Championships in his lifetime and how he was sure 2024 was the year that the Cats would win another one.  I'm a UK fan too, but I couldn't resist sending him a text after today's game asking him if he was sure about his prediction!

24 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Just this morning, my buddy was listing all the prior NCAA Men's Championships in his lifetime and how he was sure 2024 was the year that the Cats would win another one.  I'm a UK fan too, but I couldn't resist sending him a text after today's game asking him if he was sure about his prediction!

National Champions don't lose at home to a directional state school.  This was a pitiful result all the way around, and in one game, I have entered the apathy zone.

Zero defense. Here’s a crazy take, if your team struggles in man to man defense, why not switch to zone?

 

I already dispise Cal, I’ve been done with him since 2015, but his unnecessary shot at Reed Sheppard had me ready to punch a hole in the wall. He never takes public shots at any of “his” guys. He’s proven he can’t coach in close games and against higher ranked teams, needs to keep his mouth shut. 

Not a great deal of commenting on this game? 

  • Author
2 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Zero defense. Here’s a crazy take, if your team struggles in man to man defense, why not switch to zone?

 

I already dispise Cal, I’ve been done with him since 2015, but his unnecessary shot at Reed Sheppard had me ready to punch a hole in the wall. He never takes public shots at any of “his” guys. He’s proven he can’t coach in close games and against higher ranked teams, needs to keep his mouth shut. 

I missed that, what did Cal say??

I did not get to watch this game as I had some other more important things at that time do. With that said definitely not good losing this game. Did Bradshaw playing in this game have some effect on the offense? The offense has been great this year, and was averaging 94 points a game. So was shocked to see only 73 points in this one. Also I know Wagner didn’t play, and he is probably their best guy at attacking the rim, so I wonder if that hurt the offense too. 
 

With that said in the long run I do think it is important that Bradshaw is starting to play now, even though it may hurt the team in the short term. This team needs a rim protector down low for defenses purposes and I think he will help with that once he gets back to 100%. Hopefully Cal still allows the Cats to play free and fast like they were though when he was out. 

3 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Zero defense. Here’s a crazy take, if your team struggles in man to man defense, why not switch to zone?

 

I already dispise Cal, I’ve been done with him since 2015, but his unnecessary shot at Reed Sheppard had me ready to punch a hole in the wall. He never takes public shots at any of “his” guys. He’s proven he can’t coach in close games and against higher ranked teams, needs to keep his mouth shut. 

What did he say? I didn’t get to listen to any post game stuff. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.