Lexington Christian Academy at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

18 hours ago, Astro Domino said:

I might be in the minority here, and this is just my opinion, but to me this is the biggest game that will be played at War Memorial in the last 25+ years. I may be a prisoner of the moment but I feel like Mayfield fans want this win more than they have ever wanted one in my memory.

I believe this is true for a variety of reasons as well. Gonna be a big night in Mayfield!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigblue96 said:

Until next week? If they win …. 

I’ve already thought about that lol. It’s so hard to even think about looking ahead to next week with the matchup at hand for tonight. But yes if Mayfield can get the win tonight do the players and entire town feel like they accomplished such a feat that they have nothing left in the tank for next week? I don’t know. Only time will tell.

43 minutes ago, Astro Domino said:

I’ve already thought about that lol. It’s so hard to even think about looking ahead to next week with the matchup at hand for tonight. But yes if Mayfield can get the win tonight do the players and entire town feel like they accomplished such a feat that they have nothing left in the tank for next week? I don’t know. Only time will tell.

They wouldn't be worried at all about little old Beechwood after defeating God's gift to 2A football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8