Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paulus of Duke!!!!!

Featured Replies

You guys are hilarious...the goal is to score points...the Wake kids were still trying as were Duke's...the starters were in because they need the work. OBVIOUSLY. Hate Duke, hate Paulus, I don't care....Duke is trying to do what it needs to, to be there at the end.

 

 

The only way this team will be there at the end is if they find a PG. Paulus needs to talk to the _UK_ Football coach.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be cool if he did play football as well, being that he was recruited to play QB for Notre Dame...I do think he is the right man for the job, I certainly trust coach Krzyzewski in his decisions.

I think it would be cool if he did play football as well, being that he was recruited to play QB for Notre Dame...I do think he is the right man for the job, I certainly trust coach Krzyzewski in his decisions.

 

 

 

 

 

Coach K has been wrong a few times and he missed the boat on this Player.

 

Redick and Williams made him look good last year. This year not so much.

He is just now getting his feet back under him...Like I said, I will give him a pass for a little while, his shooting has been great, his decision making seems to be coming around nicely. There are certainly better PG's out there, but he fits the Duke mold, and I'll take it.

For the record, I'd take Paulus on any team I coached. To call him a "piece of trash" is certainly over the top.

 

With that said, if I was Wake, I'd hammer him hard the next game just to let him know that his 3 at the end of the game was not necessary.

You guys are hilarious...the goal is to score points...the Wake kids were still trying as were Duke's...the starters were in because they need the work. OBVIOUSLY. Hate Duke, hate Paulus, I don't care....Duke is trying to do what it needs to, to be there at the end.

 

 

Duke sucks RP!

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could see a backup pulling this (UK's did against Auburn) but a starter should know better.

 

You're joking right? Starter or non-starter that shot wasn't needed. If a team is up 21 then it doesn't matter if a bench player has the ball, what does that make it a closer game somehow? So it's ok for UK to do it but not Duke? Taking that shot at the end of the game was not needed whether it was a backup or starter! If the backups want some shots play harder in practice is all I know.

I watched most of this game but turned it over, late when the margin got wide. I will say this about Paulus, he plays hard, gives 100% effort and regardless of the score, those qualities about him won't change....

 

Is he the most talented, athletic, gifted, fastest....No but his effort on the floor can't be questioned.

 

Now, if his conduct was inappropriate, I'm certain Coach K and staff, have already addressed it. I'll go on record, saying I would like players like Paulus, on teams I had.

I think it would be cool if he did play football as well, being that he was recruited to play QB for Notre Dame...I do think he is the right man for the job, I certainly trust coach Krzyzewski in his decisions.

 

Paulus is the only option Duke has as far as a real PG. That is a position that Duke is very weak at considering Paulus is only decent and they have no other true PG.

^ I'll take him....I like what he is now bringing to the table.

He is a piece of trash. as the clock winds under 10 seconds with his team up by 21, most would dribble out the clock as the team you are killing(Wake FOREST) gives in a stops guarding you, not this trash, he fires up a non contested 3 and hits it to pad his own stats. Stuff like this is why so many hate Duke and their brash attitude. It will come back and bite them as they will lose many more this year.

 

Guarantee that if it were a Wildcat doing the exact same thing, not a critical word would be said by you or any other UK fan.

He is more productive than Sparks, and there were people on here claiming Powder to be a hero.

He is more productive than Sparks, and there were people on here claiming Powder to be a hero.

 

Sparks had his ups and downs, but 1 thing about him can't be disputed. He made big shots in a lot of big games. Paulus has yet to do that.

Now, Im not high on Paulus, but hes not too bad. Hes a decent guard. But it is a problem that Duke has on other pointguard IMO.

He is more productive than Sparks, and there were people on here claiming Powder to be a hero.

There are crazy people everywhere, but the vast majority acknowledged Patty's skills, or lack-there-of. Considering Paulus was a McDonald's All-American, I would certainly hope he is more productive than Sparks.

There are crazy people everywhere, but the vast majority acknowledged Patty's skills, or lack-there-of. Considering Paulus was a McDonald's All-American, I would certainly hope he is more productive than Sparks.

 

Paulus is a better athlete and has better PG skills than Sparks. Sparks was an awesome shooter WHEN he was on. They are different types of players. Now what Paulus needs to do to be considered an above average guard is actually perform well in big games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.