Bengals 34 Cardinals 20

3 things for me from today:

no way we win this game if Burrow can’t move around like he did

run defense HAS to get better, Cards had 140 yds rushing and basically didn’t run it in the 4th qt

it feels really good to get a win, 1 game out of first in the division!!!

43 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Burrow definitely looked much more back to himself, which is a good thing. Run defense absolutely has to get better. Good win today though!

Everything else will work itself it out as long as Burrow gets right. I'm confident this team can overcome anything as long as Burrow is himself.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Everything else will work itself it out as long as Burrow gets right. I'm confident this team can overcome anything as long as Burrow is himself.

I agree but the oline has to protect him better he cannot keep having 3 or 4 sacks a game.

19 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I agree but the oline has to protect him better he cannot keep having 3 or 4 sacks a game.

Coming into this game the line had only given up 11 sacks all year. Which probably would have been even less than that if Burrow was able to move at all in those games. 

The line still isn’t great and I think they need to take a serious look at getting rid of their o line coach. However, I do think it has been much better this year than previous years. Which if Burrow can get fully healthy I think we will notice it more. 

• Like 1

I gladly eat some tiger-flavored crow. I held my nose and voted for the  Cardinals believing Joe B would still be immobile. Instead, he was much closer to normal. The Bengals have  a looooong way to go but were in similar shape in 21 and 22. Beat the next set of Birds at home next week and get to the bye at 3-3. 

Great seeing the offense get going today. For the defense it was a weird game. The Bengals defense besides for three drives were great all game. Now those three drives though they looked very bad and gave up many big plays. If they can cut out giving up the big plays, the defense should be fine. 

As bad as the start of this season has been, the Bengals are only one game out from the division lead. Get the win next week with no set back for Burrow and go into the bye week 3 and 3. Then hopefully get a fully healthy Burrow from the bye week on and make the second half run they have done the last two years. 

31 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Was really hoping Chase would cross that 200 yard threshold. Had a random bet on him before the season started to do that once this year.

Looking forward to getting back in the jungle on Sunday.

What kind of odds did you get on that?