Survivor: Season 45

MJAlltheWay24

Premiers tonight! Only thing I've heard about this season is that its all new contestants and that every episode is 90 minutes.

I personally hope that doesn't mean we get a lot more of the personal, away from the game stories, but I worry that we would. I was hoping it would be them showing more of the reward challenges that they got away from and/or maybe there was a ton of strong game play and drama in this season haha!

Who else is still watching?

• Like 1

Already finding a few that I can't stand. No one that I really like so far, but several that could grow on me.

Yellow team, goodness. That one poor dude that basically carried them through their challenges has to be wondering why the Survivor Gods hate him and put him on that team.

• Like 1

That yellow team has to be at the top of the list of worst initial teams ever on Survivor. How many shows can they go before shaking up the teams? Brandon had the worst start in player history and he is still there!

On the 90 minute episodes, I think that is all about the writer's strike. CBS needed content to fill time slots in their schedule.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That yellow team has to be at the top of the list of worst initial teams ever on Survivor. How many shows can they go before shaking up the teams? Brandon had the worst start in player history and he is still there!

On the 90 minute episodes, I think that is all about the writer's strike. CBS needed content to fill time slots in their schedule.

Agree with all of this.

Seems Survivor/Probst are taking a lot of heat for the castaways, and lack of personality differences. Only one week so time will tell, but based on week one, I tend to agree. They do a great job of diversity in skin color and ethnicity but so many seem so similar in personality anymore.

• Like 2

Glad they voted out who they did. I think from now on if anyone proclaims themselves as the biggest fan of Survivor and their dream of meeting Probst coming true and blah blah blah, they immediately go on my list for hoping they get voted out next haha!

I've never applied but am a huge fan. Seen every episode and seen every episode of Season 1-39 twice. It would be surreal to be on the show but man, the way these people act annoys the heck out of me haha!

Just once, I want one of these massive fans to drastically play down their fandom and knowledge of the game.

• Like 1

They have spent so much time on yellow, we hardly know the other teams. What a mess!  I like Kaleb. He really talked Emily off the cliff in a very nice way. I think no matter how far she goes in the game, she has learned something about her abrasive self.