Survivor: Season 45

MJAlltheWay24

3 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Not a fan of Jake, was hoping that he was gone last night.

Kind of think he could be in it for the long haul now. He admitted multiple times that he's horrible at Survivor and having awful reads. Why not keep him around at this point because I don't think he's going to build up any type of resume for the jury.

6 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Kind of think he could be in it for the long haul now. He admitted multiple times that he's horrible at Survivor and having awful reads. Why not keep him around at this point because I don't think he's going to build up any type of resume for the jury.

I could see that.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, was like 3 weeks behind and watched all 3 today/tonight to be all caught up.  

I have come to realize I absolutely love the game of Drew, he is now my favorite. He reminds me so much of me. This quirky dude that you might not immediately want to be friends with but then maybe you do.  Love the kid and his passion.

Unfortunately now I have to wait a whole nother week!!!

And finally a tribal council where it was truly unpredictable on who was going to go….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaysie said:

I think Emily is the clear choice. What growth. Drew is the smartest without a target on his back. Dee can win some more challenges and Austin sits around with a grin and all that power. hum!!

If I  rank who has played the best, for me Emily is lower than the other 3 you mentioned. I also would rank Julie over Emily. Emily is only better than Jake and Katurah in my rankings.

But, Emily is gaining fast. Austin's laid back game is losing ground for him. 

• Like 1