April 3, 200719 yr Duncan Boozer Gasol Stoudemire Bosh Brand Jermaine O' Neal All guys you can build a team around and win with. In my book that means Elite, Eddy Curry is not an Elite Center.
April 3, 200719 yr Duncan Boozer Gasol Stoudemire Bosh Brand Jermaine O' Neal All guys you can build a team around and win with. In my book that means Elite, Eddy Curry is not an Elite Center. I agree. Not sure Diaw is either.
April 3, 200719 yr Diaw can shoot a jumper can't he? I don't even think of him as a center.. but whatever. He's only 6'8.
April 3, 200719 yr :thumb: Do a good job and I'll use it as a rant in the show tomorrow... I won't have time to do it before the show tomorrow but I could have it by tomorrow night if you would like.
April 3, 200719 yr I won't have time to do it before the show tomorrow but I could have it by tomorrow night if you would like. I'll be glad to use it Wednesday...
April 3, 200719 yr IMO the difference between the two and he reason why ODEN will be better at the next level is Durant is coming out after his freshman year of college. Not a done deal but most likely. Oden IMO will stay his sophomore year, use it to work on some little things and get bigger then make the jump. another year of college ball to work on things is a huge help. But as far as this year goes, Durant put up better numbers, but Oden was more dominant when it mattered and led his TEAM farther which makes him the better player.
April 3, 200719 yr He SEEMS to have the work ethic? B_O_L_O_G_N_A. He showed up for the last two games. And left with nothing. Way to go Chief... Is he not in good shape? Does he not appear to have an NBA body at 19? Do you think any of that came from hard work? You can't possibly think he's just naturally that strong. How about the left handed free throws. Hard Work? You're the first I've heard to call him lazy. I've seen Durrant and Oden at least 7 times each and Durrant is better right now, but the future is bright for Oden. Oh yeah...... Make a point that isn't 100% opinion.
April 3, 200719 yr I would have to agree with Durant, he's as good as I've seen in a while. Oden didn't lead his team anywhere. Last night was by far his best performance of the year. Most of the NCAA games he was on the bench in foul trouble. I could be wrong, but think he was on the bench when they made their comebacks against Xavier and Tennesse. If they had called the intential foul on him when he pushed the Xavier player out of bounds at the end of that game they would've been out in second round.
April 3, 200719 yr I'm not willing to forget what I saw against Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin and so on. One or two big games does not make him the next great one. Simple as that. He had the best game of his career tonight. How much did his team win by??? Purdue he went 14 and 9 and 17 and 19. What did you see? Penn State 17 and 14 and 15 and 10 Wisconsin he went for 10 and 7 in January and 11 and 5 in Feb. Out of the 6 games you didn't like he averaged a double double......
April 3, 200719 yr I would have to agree with Durant, he's as good as I've seen in a while. Oden didn't lead his team anywhere. Last night was by far his best performance of the year. Most of the NCAA games he was on the bench in foul trouble. I could be wrong, but think he was on the bench when they made their comebacks against Xavier and Tennesse. If they had called the intential foul on him when he pushed the Xavier player out of bounds at the end of that game they would've been out in second round. He put O.state on his back last night...it was 3 against 1 last night.
April 3, 200719 yr I would have to agree with Durant, he's as good as I've seen in a while. Oden didn't lead his team anywhere. Last night was by far his best performance of the year. Most of the NCAA games he was on the bench in foul trouble. I could be wrong, but think he was on the bench when they made their comebacks against Xavier and Tennesse. If they had called the intential foul on him when he pushed the Xavier player out of bounds at the end of that game they would've been out in second round. LeBron and Melo were better at 19.......
April 3, 200719 yr He put O.state on his back last night...it was 3 against 1 last night. 38 minutes getting beat on by Horford, Noah, and Richard said a lot to me. They didn't belong on the same court as Oden. Must have been from lack of condidtioning and not working hard. He's probably just that agile with such good footwork...... because it's just that easy for 7 foot 280 pound men to move like that..... Had nothing to do with practice..... HAHA
April 3, 200719 yr Purdue he went 14 and 9 and 17 and 19. What did you see? Penn State 17 and 14 and 15 and 10 Wisconsin he went for 10 and 7 in January and 11 and 5 in Feb. Out of the 6 games you didn't like he averaged a double double...... Sorry it was 7 games. You were right about the other Purdue game. You failed to mention the 14 double-doubles and that he blocked at least 1 shot in every single game this year and the 13 and 9 against Hibbard in 20 minutes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.