Steelers 26 Browns 22

Who Wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2023 at 04:00 AM

• theguru changed the title to Steelers 26 Browns 22
55 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I thought it was such a dirty hit. Chubb was already getting tackled and going down from being wrapped up high. Nate Burleson summed up my thoughts on Twitter.

Feel bad for Chubb and Browns fans.

Agree, not the first time I’ve seen Fitzpatrick do something like that

34 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Agree, not the first time I’ve seen Fitzpatrick do something like that

When was another one?  Let's see the tape.  Get to googling.  It's funny that this crowd is clamoring dirty hit.  Poor DBs can't go high.  Now they can't go low.  Now they have to do what?  Wait to see if the runner is gonna break the tackle?  He made the play from yards behind it.  He was committed to that spot in real time.  Is he Keanu in Matrix?  Give me a break.  If it was another back, another situation, this isn't a big deal.  Chubb and his stature make it so.  Nate can have his opinion, now look at all the other former players who disagree.  I wish it hadn't happened.  I'd bet if you ask Minkah he'd say the same.  But intentional?  Get that weak take outta here.  No shot that could have happened that fast for it to have been premeditated.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, spindoc said:

When was another one?  Let's see the tape.  Get to googling.  It's funny that this crowd is clamoring dirty hit.  Poor DBs can't go high.  Now they can't go low.  Now they have to do what?  Wait to see if the runner is gonna break the tackle?  He made the play from yards behind it.  He was committed to that spot in real time.  Is he Keanu in Matrix?  Give me a break.  If it was another back, another situation, this isn't a big deal.  Chubb and his stature make it so.  Nate can have his opinion, now look at all the other former players who disagree.  I wish it hadn't happened.  I'd bet if you ask Minkah he'd say the same.  But intentional?  Get that weak take outta here.  No shot that could have happened that fast for it to have been premeditated.

I can't speak for others but I have zero bias against the Steelers, nor a dislike for them. I just love watching the NFL and the great players be great. Looked like a dirty hit at the time and even more so after replay. I haven't looked all that hard but the only person I've seen say it was clean was Ryan Clark, who Burleson responded to. I said with Burelson.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I can't speak for others but I have zero bias against the Steelers, nor a dislike for them. I just love watching the NFL and the great players be great. Looked like a dirty hit at the time and even more so after replay. I haven't looked all that hard but the only person I've seen say it was clean was Ryan Clark, who Burleson responded to. I said with Burelson.

Jason McCourty and their whole crew at GMFB.  I can go on, but see, this is the time where hot takes are better than well thought out opinion.  Again, we are talking instantaneous play.  Do you really think it was premeditated?  I assume by your stance you do.  

As for the timing, have you watched Chubb?  How often should he  be  down, and yet, he's not remotely down?  I'd have said the same thing if it was Najee Harris on the receiving end.