Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 58 Simon Kenton 54

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

I have to laugh at this or it will make me cry.

Hard to compare last years defense to this years. That defense last year was special. Ask the BW Faithful, they’ll tell you where that defense stacks up in the Tigers Football history books. 

  • Replies 86
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How about Beechwood’s Sophomore kicker Colson Lair who is also a first time football player this year kicking a 42 yard FG tonight. He did miss 1 XP which was his first of the year but holy cow what a

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    Really, really good updates @BWTigers; thanks!

  • When was the last time that the Tigers had a totally new line and defense (2019) and they gave up a ton of points in back to back games (upper 40s with running clocks!!!). One of them was even a 2A th

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, HS Fan Man said:

 

true but you still have to use them as a measure (especially when they put 20 something on HHS)…and are you putting Dixie and SK in that same category? I don’t disagree w the defense (and running the ball win championships) BUT I don’t think you should give the trophy away just yet. But that’s just my opinion (that and a buck will buy you a can of Coke at a gas station). 

20 points on the 2022 7 on 7 champions of the world is pretty impressive. 
 

I change where the trophy is going every week. And there’s no way a can of coke is less than a buck fifty these days. 

20 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

I believe he is a soccer player and has not kicked a football before this season. 

Good for him, if soccer doesn't pan out AND he wants to kick a football for a scholarship, he's got a chance.  

4 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Yes, I also think Beechwood has a tough front loaded schedule and plenty of time to improve defensively.  If I were a Beechwood fan and the playoffs started tomorrow, I'd be concerned but not looking forward to Basketball season.  The offense seems to be well equipped, build off of that and keep getting better, they'll be fine. Regardless of what happens next week.

LCA’s schedule is much better than Beechwood’s. 

5 minutes ago, ImJustHere said:

Hard to compare last years defense to this years. That defense last year was special. Ask the BW Faithful, they’ll tell you where that defense stacks up in the Tigers Football history books. 

I’m done. Y’all have convinced me. Let’s honor Mike Leach and fling the ball around. I’m not worried about defense. 

Prayers to Xavier Campbell.  I did  here his mom say he was alert and had feeling in his arms and legs. Hopefully he fully recovers he is a great player!

6 minutes ago, hector607 said:

I’m done. Y’all have convinced me. Let’s honor Mike Leach and fling the ball around. I’m not worried about defense. 

No no no. Trust me. Seeing these scores is very scary for the future of this season. I was around last year. That defense didn’t have a weak spot. 

Erdman and Fryman had great games. Erdman is a game changer!

17 minutes ago, hector607 said:

LCA’s schedule is much better than Beechwood’s. 

LCA's schedule has been a thing of beauty!

6 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Pioneers travel to Hebron next Friday.

That will be a good matchup. I am interested in seeing how that one plays out.

2 hours ago, BWTigers said:

Well the defense didn’t look any better but a win is a win. Credit to Simon Kenton’s offensive line they just pushed the Tigers all over the place. Clay Hayden is a dude and should be in the conversation for Mr. Football he leads all of Ky in TD passes and probably is a bunch ahead after tonight. 

He also got a bullseye on the ref!

3 hours ago, BWTigers said:

I see this as the week that LCA overtakes Beechwood for that #1 spot in 2A. They went 3-1 and only played the #1 teams in 1A, 3A, 4A, and 5A. They found a defense according to tonight’s score and the offense is lethal as well. RPI is going to be a crazy one this year in 2A. 

LCA certainly needs to be #1. Beechwood’s schedule is very light and they are giving up a ton of points to not great teams. 

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

5 throwing and 1 rushing

When you have to play the entire game that happens? Seems like this game was way closer than it should be?

SK 3 turnovers Beechwood 0

Turner 29 carries 287 yards 4 tds.

Lee 310 yards passing 2 tds and 1 rushing td

Kitchens 5 catches 79 yards 2 tds

Weaver 2 catches 67 yards 1 td

Blades 5 catches 55 yards 1 td

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.