Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 58 Simon Kenton 54

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, BWTigers said:

Mr. Football is only for Seniors???? 

I thought it was the best player in Kentucky.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How about Beechwood’s Sophomore kicker Colson Lair who is also a first time football player this year kicking a 42 yard FG tonight. He did miss 1 XP which was his first of the year but holy cow what a

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    Really, really good updates @BWTigers; thanks!

  • When was the last time that the Tigers had a totally new line and defense (2019) and they gave up a ton of points in back to back games (upper 40s with running clocks!!!). One of them was even a 2A th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BWTigers said:

I thought it was the best player in Kentucky.

Nope. Only seniors eligible. 

Just now, BrosefStalin said:

Nope. Only seniors eligible. 

Wow that’s shocking. 

11 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Congrats to Beechwood.  Based on the update thread, I'm really curious as to how many yards and how many touchdowns Turner had tonight for SK? 

Probably 300 and 5 or 6 tds.

1 minute ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Probably 300 and 5 or 6 tds.

He was amazing. 

Missed field goals and extra points killed SK tonight.

4 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

Lol I agree December looks bleak with this defense. I would be a little more positive if they had shown any fight on the defensive side tonight but SK looked like a track team running around untouched for most of it in the 2nd half. I get Xavier went down on the first play of the 2nd half but you have to show some grit and make a stop at some point. Just unreal 

I mean they had Campbell the whole game last week and gave up 48, correct? Hey, I’m glad everyone is having fun though. 

 

How about Beechwood’s Sophomore kicker Colson Lair who is also a first time football player this year kicking a 42 yard FG tonight. He did miss 1 XP which was his first of the year but holy cow what a leg he has. He even made a tackle on a kick off tonight. Props to that young man. 

I see this as the week that LCA overtakes Beechwood for that #1 spot in 2A. They went 3-1 and only played the #1 teams in 1A, 3A, 4A, and 5A. They found a defense according to tonight’s score and the offense is lethal as well. RPI is going to be a crazy one this year in 2A. 

1 minute ago, BWTigers said:

I see this as the week that LCA overtakes Beechwood for that #1 spot in 2A. They went 3-1 and only played the #1 teams in 1A, 3A, 4A, and 5A. They found a defense according to tonight’s score and the offense is lethal as well. RPI is going to be a crazy one this year in 2A. 

I don't think there is any question about it.

Points given up WHOLE SEASON:

2023: 123 (thru 4 games)

2022: 117 (15 games)
2021: 104 (15 games)

3 minutes ago, hector607 said:

Points given up WHOLE SEASON:

2023: 123 (thru 4 games)

2022: 117 (15 games)
2021: 104 (15 games)

Police Point Invasion GIF - Police Point Invasion Do Not Enter GIFs

21 minutes ago, hector607 said:

If they win 106-100 I’ll be quiet but this does not make December look promising. 

While I understand your concern, they're not giving up that amount of points 2A, 3A, or even 4A schools.  All against 5A and 6A schools and still managed to get the W.  I don't think the sky is falling just yet.  If they give up more than 3 touchdowns in any of their games against 2A teams, maybe you can panic.  

7 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

I see this as the week that LCA overtakes Beechwood for that #1 spot in 2A. They went 3-1 and only played the #1 teams in 1A, 3A, 4A, and 5A. They found a defense according to tonight’s score and the offense is lethal as well. RPI is going to be a crazy one this year in 2A. 

 

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I don't think there is any question about it.

I'm not so sure. Beechwood just beat a 6A team who has been in the top 10 this year. Beechwood has Cov Cath next week. Beechwood needs huge improvement on defense to have any prayer in that game, BUT I think that is the game that will tell the tale in the rankings.

2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

While I understand your concern, they're not giving up that amount of points 2A, 3A, or even 4A schools.  All against 5A and 6A schools and still managed to get the W.  I don't think the sky is falling just yet.  If they give up more than 3 touchdowns in any of their games against 2A teams, maybe you can panic.  

You are aware of LCA correct? 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.