Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bullitt Central 7 Garrard County 0

Featured Replies

My first time watching the Lions this year and I was not very impressed. Third game of the year so you can’t blame it on youth. QB just is not cutting it, can’t get stops on 3rd down, Hester finding out how the rest of the defensive coordinators live outside of the Kingdom of Boyle Co. on the bright side # 7 is a very nice player but it could be a long season for GC! 

4 minutes ago, RimRacker said:

My first time watching the Lions this year and I was not very impressed. Third game of the year so you can’t blame it on youth. QB just is not cutting it, can’t get stops on 3rd down, Hester finding out how the rest of the defensive coordinators live outside of the Kingdom of Boyle Co. on the bright side # 7 is a very nice player but it could be a long season for GC! 

The defense isn't the problem. That's two weeks in a row they've given up 14 or less.

12 minutes ago, burreaux said:

The defense isn't the problem. That's two weeks in a row they've given up 14 or less.

They didn’t give up anything tonight. Only score was a 100-yard pick six. 

Garrard has to find some offense. I think it starts with Elleman, either get him the ball or put him under center. 

Tough loss for Garrard.  Had to feel like that was a W on schedule. 

37 minutes ago, RimRacker said:

My first time watching the Lions this year and I was not very impressed. Third game of the year so you can’t blame it on youth. QB just is not cutting it, can’t get stops on 3rd down, Hester finding out how the rest of the defensive coordinators live outside of the Kingdom of Boyle Co. on the bright side # 7 is a very nice player but it could be a long season for GC! 

Nothing to do with Hester and the defense. The Golden lions are giving up 18.3 PPG with a 10.5 ppg the last 2 weeks. The Offense is scoring a whopping 11 ppg with a 6.5 ppg the last 2 weeks. 

Spencer needs to change that offense, it's terrible. Put Elleman at QB. This is a bad loss for Garrard County. 

58 minutes ago, RimRacker said:

My first time watching the Lions this year and I was not very impressed. Third game of the year so you can’t blame it on youth. QB just is not cutting it, can’t get stops on 3rd down, Hester finding out how the rest of the defensive coordinators live outside of the Kingdom of Boyle Co. on the bright side # 7 is a very nice player but it could be a long season for GC! 

#7 for Garrard is a fine football player. Tough loss for the Golden Lions. 

Picture from our old friend Anthony Wireman on Twitter at tonight's game. Great place to watch football on a Friday night.

Image

11 hours ago, Hitemdeep said:

Garrard has to find some offense. I think it starts with Elleman, either get him the ball or put him under center. 

They have play makers, Cam Peak and Malachi Simmons as well, the line isn’t great, they are missing Andrew Sparks badly, offensive style of play has to change, I’m not sure what the answer is but I’m confident that between, Spencer, Hester and Scenters they will figure it out, all 3 have been head coaches and really good ones, I think they will get it going but last night was a disaster. 

2 hours ago, Seybold24 said:

They have play makers, Cam Peak and Malachi Simmons as well, the line isn’t great, they are missing Andrew Sparks badly, offensive style of play has to change, I’m not sure what the answer is but I’m confident that between, Spencer, Hester and Scenters they will figure it out, all 3 have been head coaches and really good ones, I think they will get it going but last night was a disaster. 

Game is won up front.  Peak is decent athlete, but not been super impressed with Simmons.  Runs high (I know he’s coming off injury).  Hopefully they can get it on track.  The natives will turn quickly in GC! 

1 hour ago, LethalPG said:

Game is won up front.  Peak is decent athlete, but not been super impressed with Simmons.  Runs high (I know he’s coming off injury).  Hopefully they can get it on track.  The natives will turn quickly in GC! 

I don't know if they will turn, Spencer Crutchfield is one of their own. I think he has a lot of leeway in that community.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.