Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 Dixie Heights

Featured Replies

That is a very serious statement.

I think you would like to believe it happens but name me one palyer Dixie has Recruited. They come because they want to win just like for those that choose Beechwood, Cov. Cath, or Highlands over Dixie.

 

I just don't see Coach Spritzky cheating. If you have other info please do tell.

 

I agree. I don't see Spritzky or anyone else on Dixie's coaching staff cheating. And if anyone has direct knowledge of recruiting (not rumors and hearsay) please provide it to the KHSAA so they can do something about it. Heck even if its rumors and hearsay, tell the KHSAA so they can look into it and see if its legit. Trust me, the KHSAA really is serious about investigating recruiting violations. If you KNOW it's happening but do nothing about it, you are part of the problem. If you don't know its happening but you state on here that's its happening, you likewise are part of the problem. In other words, put up or shut up.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I don't see Spritzky or anyone else on Dixie's coaching staff cheating. And if anyone has direct knowledge of recruiting (not rumors and hearsay) please provide it to the KHSAA so they can do something about it. Heck even if its rumors and hearsay, tell the KHSAA so they can look into it and see if its legit. Trust me, the KHSAA really is serious about investigating recruiting violations. If you KNOW it's happening but do nothing about it, you are part of the problem. If you don't know its happening but you state on here that's its happening, you likewise are part of the problem. In other words, put up or shut up.

 

:thumb:

I agree. I don't see Spritzky or anyone else on Dixie's coaching staff cheating. And if anyone has direct knowledge of recruiting (not rumors and hearsay) please provide it to the KHSAA so they can do something about it. Heck even if its rumors and hearsay, tell the KHSAA so they can look into it and see if its legit. Trust me, the KHSAA really is serious about investigating recruiting violations. If you KNOW it's happening but do nothing about it, you are part of the problem. If you don't know its happening but you state on here that's its happening, you likewise are part of the problem. In other words, put up or shut up.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Guys I never said anything about any high school coach recruiting players. If you read my statement all I said is it is done. Remember there are other ways to help recruit players at younger ages. I have alot of respect for all the high school coaches in the area and I don't believe that anyone of them would do this. Make sure you always look closely into a statement before you assume something

Getting back to what the thread is about. Dixie I believe this year has a chance to go all the way. Their Senior Class is loaded with talent if they play together as a TEAM! Bricking, Benson, Malony and Day will lead this team offensively and defensively. They seem to be vulnerable a little on the special teams side of the ball but they do have a good kicker in Jett. Receiving core will be so so, they will need to find a go to receiver that Bricking can rely on to catch the ball when needed. But like I said the sky is the limit for the Colonels as long as they play as a TEAM. They have the talent and coaching to go all the way if they can put it together. I look for them to pull off some wins over Highlands and Cov Cath this year.

Getting back to what the thread is about. Dixie I believe this year has a chance to go all the way. Their Senior Class is loaded with talent if they play together as a TEAM! Bricking, Benson, Malony and Day will lead this team offensively and defensively. They seem to be vulnerable a little on the special teams side of the ball but they do have a good kicker in Jett. Receiving core will be so so, they will need to find a go to receiver that Bricking can rely on to catch the ball when needed. But like I said the sky is the limit for the Colonels as long as they play as a TEAM. They have the talent and coaching to go all the way if they can put it together. I look for them to pull off some wins over Highlands and Cov Cath this year.

It's always good to dream..............:lol:

It's always good to dream..............:lol:

 

Well Dixie is a bigger school with open enrollment so there is no reason they shouldn't beat these two schools. :lol:

Receiving core will be so so, they will need to find a go to receiver that Bricking can rely on to catch the ball when needed.

 

They have one in Detmer. However, they will need others to step up.

You are absolutely right I forgot about him being a Junior this year. He is a solid receiver, I thought I was leaving someone out but just couldn't think of who.

This years Dixie's Team should have alot to build on for sure . With 28 Sr's coming back , with most of them getting good playing time the past 2 years . The " D " should be very strong this year . Looking at last year , it should look something like this : Day , Ayres , Koski , Sanders , Freeman and Walls on the D - line this year . There's one or two Jr's and soph's I think that could play into the mix . At LB's this year , you have two , 3 yr starters Benson and Eastham back . Also you have Wulfeck and Vu that have started or played alot of games . Maxwell could push Big time for time too ! Theres another Jr I like , but I can't remember his name , Sorry . At Db's you have Johnson , Carter , Jett , Molony , Brock and Dettmer that should be a very solid group this year ! ( Man , would I love to see Gibson in there this year ! ) They just need to stay disciplined and play TEAM ball !!!! This should be a fun group to watch this year !:thumb:

This years Dixie's Team should have alot to build on for sure . With 28 Sr's coming back , with most of them getting good playing time the past 2 years . The " D " should be very strong this year . Looking at last year , it should look something like this : Day , Ayres , Koski , Sanders , Freeman and Walls on the D - line this year . There's one or two Jr's and soph's I think that could play into the mix . At LB's this year , you have two , 3 yr starters Benson and Eastham back . Also you have Wulfeck and Vu that have started or played alot of games . Maxwell could push Big time for time too ! Theres another Jr I like , but I can't remember his name , Sorry . At Db's you have Johnson , Carter , Jett , Molony , Brock and Dettmer that should be a very solid group this year ! ( Man , would I love to see Gibson in there this year ! ) They just need to stay disciplined and play TEAM ball !!!! This should be a fun group to watch this year !:thumb:

Day and wulfeck are not returning for there SR year :cry: not sure why. and Eastham will only be a two year starter not three.

Day and wulfeck are not returning for there SR year :cry: not sure why. and Eastham will only be a two year starter not three.

 

I wonder why. :confused: I was looking forward to seeing Day at the FB and DE positions. He's had quality varsity PT since his sophomore year.

Day and wulfeck are not returning for there SR year :cry: not sure why. and Eastham will only be a two year starter not three.

 

 

Don't know why Day will not be playing, I would imagine Wulfeck is still having shoulder problems, sure miss him at DB/LB. These are not the only seniors that may not be there this year. Has anyone heard if Maxwell will be playing this year?

Don't know why Day will not be playing, I would imagine Wulfeck is still having shoulder problems, sure miss him at DB/LB. These are not the only seniors that may not be there this year. Has anyone heard if Maxwell will be playing this year?

No but i hope Maxwell does play, I enjoy seeing him play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.