Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Campbell County Prediction/Updates

Highlands vs Campbell Co. 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      93%
    • Campbell Co.
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both the Camels and Birds look to bounce back after disappointing week 2 losses. Who wins and why? What are you looking forward to seeing out of each team? 

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jack of all Trades
    Jack of all Trades

    If I have to watch one more Highlands guy flex I might throw up.

  • Finkle Ray
    Finkle Ray

    I would not want to be Campbell County right now. Highlands losing like they did, the noise here on message boards and conventional wisdom should tell you that Highlands will be at its disciplined, me

  • The Double Deuce
    The Double Deuce

    Campbell County is the wrong opponent at the wrong time.  Camels are going to catch a beating that CovCath created.

I would not want to be Campbell County right now. Highlands losing like they did, the noise here on message boards and conventional wisdom should tell you that Highlands will be at its disciplined, mental, and physical best going into this contest. Especially after what I am sure is a "fun" week of practice in Fort Thomas. Campbell is one of the most improved teams over the last two seasons, just won't have enough to overcome what is barreling at them this week. BlueBirds big in this one.

I just hope everyone on the field, and especially in the stands can keep their hands to themselves.

 

Birds win. 

5 minutes ago, WishboneCity said:

I just hope everyone on the field, and especially in the stands can keep their hands to themselves.

 

Birds win. 

You got that right. Whatever that means.?

14 minutes ago, WishboneCity said:

I just hope everyone on the field, and especially in the stands can keep their hands to themselves.

 

Birds win. 

Care to explain?

56 minutes ago, KYFootballFanz said:

Care to explain?

Play on the general hostility that follows NKY football coupled with the fact that it is W’s first time back in Highlands. 
 

It’s not that deep, meant as a haha. I do not believe fans will legitimately throw hands in the stands; they reserve that ill will for the message boards. 

Running clock mid 2nd quarter. Long ride back to Claryville. 

29 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Hopefully we are well stocked in gunpowder for the canon!

Go Birds!!!

Fireworks now, right?

Campbell County is the wrong opponent at the wrong time.  Camels are going to catch a beating that CovCath created.

4 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

Campbell County is the wrong opponent at the wrong time.  Camels are going to catch a beating that CovCath created.

I absolutely agree with you Double D.

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

Fireworks now, right?

Correct, cannon has been cancelled.

4 minutes ago, throwback32 said:

Correct, cannon has been cancelled.

You never know, whatever they do it’s on the roof. I am going to let my imagination go and say they have the canon on the roof, you just can’t see it, you just hear it!

?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.