Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Freshman team

Featured Replies

I’m hearing some chatter about this group…. Perhaps someone can confirm.  
 

10 or so freshman may be dressing and seeing some varsity time?  
 

Is this another batch of the quick, Hatcher, Moore’s of the world? 

10 freshmen getting Varsity playing time? I’m not buying it. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

10 freshmen getting Varsity playing time? I’m not buying it. 

Me either.

39 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

10 freshmen getting Varsity playing time? I’m not buying it. 

They have around that many listed on varsity roster but I doubt many see playing time unless game a blowout. Hard to say for sure without seeing them play though.

9 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

They have around that many listed on varsity roster but I doubt many see playing time unless game a blowout. Hard to say for sure without seeing them play though.

Dressing? Sure, I can see that. Playing? They are either freaks or Trinity is in trouble. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Dressing? Sure, I can see that. Playing? They are either freaks or Trinity is in trouble. 

Exactly what I was thinking.  

The level of physical maturity it would take to see significant reps for Trinity as a frosh against the schedule they play is seldom seen anywhere around the state, even Louisville. 

If they’re playing it’s because they’re blowing teams out, or the varsity is terrible. They’re definitely not playing meaningful varsity minutes or Trinity is in big trouble. Sounds like a claim from an over exuberant freshmen parent. 
 

  • Author

Perhaps you can elaborate? 

Have a hard time believing this.

13 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

The level of physical maturity it would take to see significant reps for Trinity as a frosh against the schedule they play is seldom seen anywhere around the state, even Louisville. 

Last group like that was Quick and Hatcher. 

From what I’ve heard Zack Johnson has been looking nice in scrimmages and practice. Sekou was a monster for that Louisville Chargers team and in middle school can definitely see him playing a lot. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.