Swifties

Swiftie mania has overtaken Cincinnati and I am all in. Major props to the city of Cincinnati on the support they are giving. Blocked off The Banks and turned the riverfront into a massive block party. I believe there were more people outside the stadium than inside. Swiftie nation listening in, dancing in the streets and having good, clean fun. Round 2 tonight. Forget about needing a ticket. You don't need one to enjoy. It may be even more fun dancing on Elm St and in Smale Park. 

• Like 1

Article I read, stated the city would have 250,000 visitors this weekend for the concert/festivities.  Also supposed to bring $92,000,000 to the economy.  WILD. 

Also, this weekend Cincinnati had THE MOST Air BnB's booked of any city in the world.  

• Like 1

Was at the awesome Reds game last Friday and then hung out around The Banks with a friend who had family at the concert.  Outstanding time and the Swifties won me over that night.  I’ll likely never play her music but Taylor gained a fan in me.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Was at the awesome Reds game last Friday and then hung out around The Banks with a friend who had family at the concert.  Outstanding time and the Swifties won me over that night.  I’ll likely never play her music but Taylor gained a fan in me.  

Sorry I missed that opportunity to meet you!

56 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Where did you go at the Banks?

4 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

We hung outside The Yardhouse mostly chilling in the lawn out back of the restaurant.  We got our drinks from The Fishbowl and they let us leave with them.  

The Yardhouse is nice and roomy.  I like the Fishbowl but I liked it better before they doubled the size of it.  My favorite down there is Jefferson Social because it is pretty low key.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Yardhouse is nice and roomy.  I like the Fishbowl but I liked it better before they doubled the size of it.  My favorite down there is Jefferson Social because it is pretty low key.

I’ll keep that in mind next time we are up there.  I am certain we will be up to watch Elly again real soon!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

I’ll keep that in mind next time we are up there.  I am certain we will be up to watch Elly again real soon!!! 

Cool and please let me know when you come back into town.

• Like 1

I worked the Friday Night concert. Worked the Reds and FC on Saturday.

Great Crowd Friday Night. Loved seeing all the young girls singing their hearts out with their idol. Loudest fanbase I've ever heard at a concert I've worked. And Taylor Swift crushed it!

Water sales were through the roof haha!