Swifties

24 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I worked the Friday Night concert. Worked the Reds and FC on Saturday.

Great Crowd Friday Night. Loved seeing all the young girls singing their hearts out with their idol. Loudest fanbase I've ever heard at a concert I've worked. And Taylor Swift crushed it!

Water sales were through the roof haha!

Something I've been curious about, are the prices for let's say water the same as at a football or Reds game? If different which is higher, cheapest?

8 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Something I've been curious about, are the prices for let's say water the same as at a football or Reds game? If different which is higher, cheapest?

Reds games - $4.99 for a 16.9oz water. The same water that you can buy a 40pack of at Kroger for like $3.79. I believe they also have larger Smart Waters, but I don't sell those, so I'm not sure the price. Probably like $8.

FC Cincinnati games - $5 for a 20oz Aquafina

Bengals games - $5 for a 20oz Aquafina. It might actually be like $5.49 (can't remember from last year and I'm sure it will change for this upcoming season).

Taylor Swift at Paycor - $6.89 for a 20oz Aquafina. They jacked it up for the concert. Why the odd price? No idea. But its all on Square card reader.

All places, I believe you can bring in your own water as long as its in a sealed/unopened bottle. Except I don't think they let you at the Taylor Swift concert. All venues have water fountains too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Reds games - $4.99 for a 16.9oz water. The same water that you can buy a 40pack of at Kroger for like $3.79. I believe they also have larger Smart Waters, but I don't sell those, so I'm not sure the price. Probably like $8.

FC Cincinnati games - $5 for a 20oz Aquafina

Bengals games - $5 for a 20oz Aquafina. It might actually be like $5.49 (can't remember from last year and I'm sure it will change for this upcoming season).

Taylor Swift at Paycor - $6.89 for a 20oz Aquafina. They jacked it up for the concert. Why the odd price? No idea. But its all on Square card reader.

All places, I believe you can bring in your own water as long as its in a sealed/unopened bottle. Except I don't think they let you at the Taylor Swift concert. All venues have water fountains too.

What is a couple more dollars between friends when the person drinking the water has already spent $1000 for the ticket and $75 for parking?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I worked the Friday Night concert. Worked the Reds and FC on Saturday.

Great Crowd Friday Night. Loved seeing all the young girls singing their hearts out with their idol. Loudest fanbase I've ever heard at a concert I've worked. And Taylor Swift crushed it!

Water sales were through the roof haha!

I talked to a friend of mine in your line of work and she told me she made almost 1K one of the nights at Taylor Swift.  She has always been honest and straightforward. 

• Like 1