Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023-24 Newport Wildcats

Featured Replies

Starks is listed as #5 on the KHSAA website roster for Newport.   I assume he is playing?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • cincyswords
    cincyswords

    let's clarify.  Newport was not being "shutdown" by the state.  The state does not shutdown school districts.  Now did the state do an audit and find leadership to be an issue?  Yes.  But the public r

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    Established in 1799. First class was held in April 1800.

  • 1Forrest1
    1Forrest1

    I had reached out to a family friend that works at the school, he asked around yesterday and he got back with me, Newport has received clearance from the KHSAA. Deshaun Jackson is 100% eligible to pla

Posted Images

1 DaShawn Anderson G Junior 6'2"
2 Jabari Covington G Senior 6'0"
35 Keegan Farrell C, F Soph 6'3"
3 DeShaun Jackson G Senior 6'3"
0 Taylen Kinney G Soph 5'10"
22 Kyle Lee G Junior 5'8"
12 Amonte Lowe G Frosh 5'1"
21 Irvan Nichols F Soph 5'8"
11 Noah Silverton F, G Junior 6'3"
5 Griffin Starks C, F Frosh 6'7"
4 James Turner C, F Soph 6'6"
5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

 

1 DaShawn Anderson G Junior 6'2"
2 Jabari Covington G Senior 6'0"
35 Keegan Farrell C, F Soph 6'3"
3 DeShaun Jackson G Senior 6'3"
0 Taylen Kinney G Soph 5'10"
22 Kyle Lee G Junior 5'8"
12 Amonte Lowe G Frosh 5'1"
21 Irvan Nichols F Soph 5'8"
11 Noah Silverton F, G Junior 6'3"
5 Griffin Starks C, F Frosh 6'7"
4 James Turner C, F Soph 6'6"

I don’t think all of these heights are up to date.

6 hours ago, Nkybballfan23 said:

I don’t think all of these heights are up to date.

Those were directly from the KHSAA roster that was uploaded this morning.

10 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Those were directly from the KHSAA roster that was uploaded this morning.

I know that because I’ve seen the same roster but I was just saying that because Kinney is taller than 5’10 and Freshman Amontae Lowe is taller than 5’1.

I know Kinney is getting TONS of interest (rightfully so!) but is there anyone else on this roster that has offers from D1’s? 
 

Definitely think they have a few that could play at the next level!

57 minutes ago, Chip said:

I know Kinney is getting TONS of interest (rightfully so!) but is there anyone else on this roster that has offers from D1’s? 
 

Definitely think they have a few that could play at the next level!

Turner I believe has several as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.