San Diego State 57 Creighton 56 (NCAA Tournament)

16thBBall Fan

I think the refs double blew it but it didn't affect the outcome.  The player inbounding was clearly on the line to me and there should have been 2 tenths left in the game.

Either way, great game, great tourney. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think the refs double blew it but it didn't affect the outcome.  The player inbounding was clearly on the line to me and there should have been 2 tenths left in the game.

I think he stepped on the line too. I think they ruled the clock started late and re-timed it from the first touch and ruled time would have expired.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, theguru said:

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I think he stepped on the line too. I think they ruled the clock started late and re-timed it from the first touch and ruled time would have expired.

Guys you can step on the line inbounding the ball because it is considered as out of bounds you just cannot step over it when inbounding a ball. It looked like his foot touched the line but did not go over or touch any part inbounds to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Guys you can step on the line inbounding the ball because it is considered as out of bounds you just cannot step over it when inbounding a ball. It looked like his foot touched the line but did not go over or touch any part inbounds to me.

I just learned something, thanks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

As far as the clock starting late, are we going to go through the whole game and audit everything?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final a little controversial on the ending but a really good game. I wonder how many brackets had FAU vs. San Diego State in the final 4?

About none lol.

Interesting to me that no one commented about the Creighton player getting beat to the spot. He had to know where the guy was going to try to take the ball in that situation.

13 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

15 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final a little controversial on the ending but a really good game. I wonder how many brackets had FAU vs. San Diego State in the final 4?

I actually had SDSU and UConn but didn’t have FAU and Miami