Upset Specials

MJAlltheWay24

59 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Who do you like?

I'm liking #12 Charleston over #5 San Diego State.

I think I'm going to want to roll with #13 Iona over #4 UConn too.

#13 Lafayette over #4 Tennessee because of the PG's injury is enticing too, but probably won't bet that one.

Iona is my Cinderella team that I have making it a few rounds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Who do you like?

#13 Lafayette over #4 Tennessee because of the PG's injury is enticing too, but probably won't bet that one.

I agree with these mostly with exception to believing that Tennessee will win without much trouble. Who knows though, one of my favorite times of the year!

59 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

I agree with these mostly with exception to believing that Tennessee will win without much trouble. Who knows though, one of my favorite times of the year!

Yeah, I'm probably not going to go with Lafayette but I'm going to want to haha!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Who do you like?

Charleston is coached by Pat Kelsey, former head coach at Winthrop. Played at X, from Cincinnati, assistant at X and Wake Forest. 31-3. They play a decent schedule. Contrasting styles.

3 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Charleston is coached by Pat Kelsey, former head coach at Winthrop. Played at X, from Cincinnati, assistant at X and Wake Forest. 31-3. They play a decent schedule. Contrasting styles.

Him being the Coach is one of the reasons I am gonna take them. I sort of like them to the Sweet 16 even.

• Like 1