Survivor 44

21 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I don't really have strong feelings one way or the other about any of the individual players. But yes, I think they are playing hard and it’s awesome.

I like Danny and Carolyn cracks me up.  I told my wife if she manages to make the final 3 somehow then just give her the money and let’s move on to the next season.  

No way she should make it that far but they keep underestimating her and saying she isn’t a threat and they are gonna find out.  

I like Matthew too but it looks like he is on his way out.   

Other than that I am indifferent to the rest of the cast.  

8 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Just did some Google research.  Carolyn’s idol is the real one. They did switch up the real and fake idols at each tribe. 

Phew.  I was worried about that for her.  Good deal.  Do work Carolyn!!!!!

I wanted Sarah to pull out that fake idol but it keeps the target off Carolyn. Carolyn was hoping she would use it but that would have shown Carolyn's savvy play way too early for her game. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

Hey man, been dying for someone to respond.  

Did Carolyn get the idols mixed up when she opened the birdcage?  It looked like she might have but without being there on the island with her I honestly don’t know.  It did look like she got them mixed up compared to the other two tribes and what they said were the real and fake idols.  

If she did get them mixed up then Sarah left with the real idol and Carolyn still has the fake one.  

Man that would be hilarious. I don't know the answer to that, but now you have me really hoping that's how it played out haha!

20 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I wanted Sarah to pull out that fake idol but it keeps the target off Carolyn. Carolyn was hoping she would use it but that would have shown Carolyn's savvy play way too early for her game. 

It makes me laugh that Sarah left thinking she's joined a list of people that left with an immunity idol in her pocket. Nope haha!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

To this point in the game, definitely crazy like a fox.

I agree. She seems to have a really good read on the game and other players. I bet she's a much smarter player than her counterparts are giving her credit for. Was going to be interested to see how that vote played out, thinking Josh got himself a lifeline there.

• Like 3