Survivor 44

If Carolyn can only keep her cool!!! The Jamie fake idol is so funny. The more she protests, the more they don’t believe. Carson was trying to keep his age a secret and Jeff says there will be non alcoholic margueritas for those underage.  The puzzles will never be the same again after Carson.  I would have voted Carolyn off immediately in the beginning. Now I’m rooting for her to pull out that idol at final council. She and her silly behaviors have grown on me. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jaysie said:

If Carolyn can only keep her cool!!! The Jamie fake idol is so funny. The more she protests, the more they don’t believe. Carson was trying to keep his age a secret and Jeff says there will be non alcoholic margueritas for those underage.  The puzzles will never be the same again after Carson.  I would have voted Carolyn off immediately in the beginning. Now I’m rooting for her to pull out that idol at final council. She and her silly behaviors have grown on me. 

Can we have back-to-back winners that people originally thought were goofballs? 

On 5/4/2023 at 11:07 PM, Jaysie said:

I still have faith in her as long as she has the idol.  I feel like at this point they all want to take her to the end because they all still truly ignore her when it comes to strategy.  

On 5/4/2023 at 11:07 PM, Jaysie said:

All new puzzles from now on!!! 😂😂😂

Carson has destroyed puzzles like no other!!! 

On 5/10/2023 at 9:48 PM, PurplePride92 said:

That’s what I’m talking about!!!!! 

Cat’s out the bag now.  They know she’s a player now.  

On 5/10/2023 at 10:40 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

We literally cheered when she stood up...that was awesome!

Did Carolyn make a mistake playing her idol? When you get to this point in the game, there are no alliances. The player seen as the biggest threat gets eliminated. I think Carolyn should have kept her idol, stayed under the radar and looked ahead to the final 3. Now she is a target. That said, if she still makes the final 3, that move will be great ammunition at the final tribal - perhaps game winning for her.

20 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Did Carolyn make a mistake playing her idol? When you get to this point in the game, there are no alliances. The player seen as the biggest threat gets eliminated. I think Carolyn should have kept her idol, stayed under the radar and looked ahead to the final 3. Now she is a target. That said, if she still makes the final 3, that move will be great ammunition at the final tribal - perhaps game winning for her.

Tough to say because she still needed Carson and without her playing the idol Carson was toast.  

I did find it funny in the next week’s previews where Lauren is saying that Carolyn is playing clueless when the edit shows that they ignore her immediately when she tries to talk strategy. 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

She probably needed some type of power play for her resume because if they haven't given her any credit throughout so far, why would then when they are voting in the end?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

She probably needed some type of power play for her resume because if they haven't given her any credit throughout so far, why would then when they are voting in the end?

Good point. You are probably right she needed to play the idol at some point. It may work out for her. She did add a lot more risk to her chances of making the final 3.

• Like 2