Survivor 44

21 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Good point. You are probably right she needed to play the idol at some point. It may work out for her. She did add a lot more risk to her chances of making the final 3.

For sure. And Yam Yam knows she lied to him about the idol so he’ll be in his feelings about that.   

• Like 1

Why, oh why, did they not take Caroline out?  They talked all around it and then voted Jamie.  Stupid! Jamie and Heidi and even Lauren are boring.  Caroline can make fire if she survives next vote, then she wins. 

One of my favorite seasons ever. Definitely the most likeable cast ever. Really good game playing and just a fun, entertaining season. Yam Yam is one of the best social game players I have seen. Carolyn is one of the most entertaining players ever but she did not do enough to win. That one idol move is all she had to hang her hat on. What an unlikely trio - Carolyn, Carson, Yam Yam - and they controlled that game from the merge on. If not for Carson's puzzle playing, that group was pathetic at challenges. Terrible on the physical side. Yet they controlled the game. It shows me the social side is by far the most important thing you must have to win Survivor.

I am glad the jury picked right. So many times on Survivor I feel the jury let's petty feelings and spite guide their vote and a less deserving player wins. Yam Yam deserved to win.

• Like 1