10th Region Draw

KyDad

4 hours ago, GoBucks97 said:

Like we’ve talked about over and over, the 10th is very weak. GRC would have to totally not show up one night for them to not win the region, and taking it a step further that alone will attract kids. Knowing you have a glaring path to Rupp each year!

Agree. I don't see anyone being able to compete with Clark this year, even Mason!

March belongs to Chris Lofton, even on The Coaches Office: Behind the Scenes of HS 🏈 w/ Chuck Smith & David Buchanan.

Even better, our good friends, Jim & Julie Brown, & Spectrum Grafx are sponsors for this episode. All we need now is some Fieldhouse 🍿!

TH, 3/2, 7:30pm!

🏈🎤🏈🎤🏈CLoSG.thumb.jpeg.eb073bcbbaaf2ad65dc8620ee44fffa9.jpeg

1 hour ago, GeneraLee said:

Mason with wins over Lexington Catholic, Lyon County, Madison Central, and Woodford County. 

The Royals can definitely compete with GRC.

While it's still GRC's to lose, implying a cake walk for them is not realistic. 

Mason County did not play Lex Cath this year.

They split with Lyon County this year.

They beat Madison Central after Central had defeated Warren Central, the #1 team in the state. I think Madison was still on a high from that win.

They beat Woodford when Woodford had their two best players out, Johnson and McClear.

4 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Mason County did not play Lex Cath this year.

They split with Lyon County this year.

They beat Madison Central after Central had defeated Warren Central, the #1 team in the state. I think Madison was still on a high from that win.

They beat Woodford when Woodford had their two best players out, Johnson and McClear.

Mason beat Lexington Catholic in the finals of the AA tournament.  When Mason beat Woodford, Mason was also not a full team.  Mason was without their best player (6th on the all time scoring list) and 3 bench players for the last several weeks of the season, except I think they had full lineup for the game at Grant, the last game of the year.

4 minutes ago, Royals and Saints Fan said:

Mason beat Lexington Catholic in the finals of the AA tournament.  When Mason beat Woodford, Mason was also not a full team.  Mason was without their best player (6th on the all time scoring list) and 3 bench players for the last several weeks of the season, except I think they had full lineup for the game at Grant, the last game of the year.

You're correct on Mason/Lex Cath.  That shows how much I care about the AA.LOL

On 2/26/2023 at 7:38 PM, ChiefSmoke said:

March belongs to Chris Lofton, even on The Coaches Office: Behind the Scenes of HS 🏈 w/ Chuck Smith & David Buchanan.

Even better, our good friends, Jim & Julie Brown, & Spectrum Grafx are sponsors for this episode. All we need now is some Fieldhouse 🍿!

TH, 3/2, 7:30pm!

🏈🎤🏈🎤🏈CLoSG.thumb.jpeg.eb073bcbbaaf2ad65dc8620ee44fffa9.jpeg

That guy and Grutza along with their teammates made it tough. We decided one night to just try our best to stop Chris. In effect we did.....but Chris kept finding Dustin and he wore us out. Chris just knew what and how to do to win.....as did Dustin !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

That guy and Grutza along with their teammates made it tough. We decided one night to just try our best to stop Chris. In effect we did.....but Chris kept finding Dustin and he wore us out. Chris just knew what and how to do to win.....as did Dustin !

How many did Chris have when you "stopped" him?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 9068 said:

Quarterbacks often make very good point guards. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

How many did Chris have when you "stopped" him?

About 10-15 and about 800 assists lol. He just made everyone around him so much better. Dustin was just the perfect compliment for Chris. Was really enjoyable to coach against those guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1