Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Bourbon County

Featured Replies

Who will follow David Jones as HFC at BCHS? 

16 minutes ago, Paul Dean said:

Justin Roe?

Best wishes to Coach Jones. I got to coach him in the 2005 KY-TN All Star game. Like David a lot and thankful for the chance to meet him and become friends.  

 

Justin Roe is an excellent football coach and would be a great choice. 

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Any word on what his next move will be?



FmjYTbNWYAQXxPb.jpg

Mingo Central

Would David Buchanan be interested in coaching the Colonels? 

Craig Foley is from Bourbon Co, not sure if he’d be interested, but if I’m Bourbon that’s who I’d call first. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Shuttlesworth said:

Craig Foley is from Bourbon Co, not sure if he’d be interested, but if I’m Bourbon that’s who I’d call first. 

He coaches at Kentucky State and remains an Assistant Principal at Frankfort. Unless they help him financially and with a job and freedom, this will be tough. 
 

Good luck with whoever lands this job! 

Hearing Rumblings they could be open soon. Hearing Coach Jones may be heading to Mingo Central,WV Anyone else hearing the same?

It's been said in other places that he has told his team he won't be back next season.

Good Luck to Coach Jones  wherever he winds up next.

On 1/20/2023 at 1:15 AM, GOREDDEVILS said:

Hearing Rumblings they could be open soon. Hearing Coach Jones may be heading to Mingo Central,WV Anyone else hearing the same?

On 1/20/2023 at 1:47 AM, GOREDDEVILS said:

Good Luck to Coach Jones  wherever he winds up next.

 

On 1/16/2023 at 1:15 AM, TylerDurden said:

Mingo Central

Looks like @TylerDurden is saying Mingo Central in West Virginia. I've heard the same. Coach Jones is originally from Mingo County.

That will be interesting seeing a former Belfry Pirate taking over at Mingo Central. I definitely think that will have some impact on things at Belfry. I don't think Belfry is going to "fall," per se, but it will have some impact.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.