Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2023 Saint Xavier Tigers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 136
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hearing the off season is off to an excellent start. They do a really good job working all their kids and developing their depth through the season as well. Lots of coaches, well-organized, and motiva

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    St. X O-Lineman Carter Guillaume 285 lb State Wrestling Champion!

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

Posted Images

  • Author

This was nice catch last night at 7on7. Anthony was injured last season so I hope he stays injury free this season.

Boyle County comes to Saint X Tuesday I'm hearing. Good test for both teams. 

  • Author

7on7 tonight at 7:00. I plan to attend. Hopefully the weather cooperates since been scattered thunderstorms today.

Any word on Tuesdays scrimmage? Curious minds want to know…

  • Author
2 hours ago, Maleman58 said:

Any word on Tuesdays scrimmage? Curious minds want to know…

Was thunderstorms so I didn't go up there. I don't know for sure if they waited out the storms or not.

2 hours ago, Maleman58 said:

Any word on Tuesdays scrimmage? Curious minds want to know…

Hearing Saint X was clearly the best team there between Christian Academy of Louisville and Boyle County. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Statsdontlie said:

Hearing Saint X was clearly the best team there between Christian Academy of Louisville and Boyle County. 

 

A little bit of video I saw I believe X played all three QBs. Havill against Boyle, Trimble against Anderson Co, and   Andriole against CAL. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.