2023 Saint Xavier Tigers

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Not specific to football but Saint Xavier posted this today on Facebook:

We are excited to introduce Mrs. Barbara Peterson, the newest member of our World Languages Department. Mrs. Peterson has taught in the Archdiocese for the last seven years and is a graduate of the University of Cumberlands, where she earned Masters’ Degrees in both Teaching and Educational Leadership. "Not being from Louisville, I did not quite understand the parochial school concept. Being blessed with the opportunity to student teach at St. X gave me a whole new perspective on education and what I wanted for my children. St. X exhibits pride and excellence. Being here is to fall in love with the culture and community of like-minded educators with the desire to help each young man who enters those doors succeed. When you choose St. X, you choose a unique place to educate, nurture, and foster a young man toward becoming a moral, well-rounded, capable adult. Simply put, being part of that is just amazing," she said. She has four children, twin girls starting their freshmen year at Mercy and two boys ages 11 and 7. Welcome back, Mrs. Peterson!

peterson.jpg

One of the big benefits of teaching there is if you have boys then they go to school there free.

• Like 1