"I'm not going to Louisville..."

h.s.sportsrbest

From the Star-Ledger

"I think there is a possibility if Jeff Brohm stays that he'll go to Louisville, but other than that, I doubt it," Campanile said.

Bosco offensive coordinator thinks UL has breath in the chase for USA's #1 signal caller if Jeff stays; Arizona St. and Michigan St. are high on Matt's list to look at.

I'm really surprised that he's interested in MSU. Dantonio's style isn't very appealling to a QB, at least not IMO.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about Matt Sims and his committment to Louisville (or de-committment). It has nothing to do with UK, Brooks, Pitino, LSU, the SEC, basketball or anything else.

Please stay on topic.

You're more than welcome to start threads on any of the other subjects/comparisons.

Thank you.

If Simms comes to Louisville, then I would think that Phil would have had a big hand in it.

Could Morehead be in the running? :lol:

When you guys mentioned MSU as a possibility, I thought it was the Eagles...

That's what I was thinking. Phil seems to be behind it 100%, the kid something less than 100%...

The kid's high school coach said that Phil will have a major influence in the decision unlike when Chris went through the process.

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1168407677312240.xml&coll=1

"I think there is a possibility if Jeff Brohm stays that he'll go to Louisville, but other than that, I doubt it," Campanile said.

Simms has indicated he is not likely to follow his predecessor at Don Bosco, current Rutgers quarterback Mike Teel, to Piscataway.

Since Jeff is on staff, I think you'd have to call that good news.