"I'm not going to Louisville..."

h.s.sportsrbest

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Star-Ledger

"I think there is a possibility if Jeff Brohm stays that he'll go to Louisville, but other than that, I doubt it," Campanile said.

Bosco offensive coordinator thinks UL has breath in the chase for USA's #1 signal caller if Jeff stays; Arizona St. and Michigan St. are high on Matt's list to look at.

From the Star-Ledger

"I think there is a possibility if Jeff Brohm stays that he'll go to Louisville, but other than that, I doubt it," Campanile said.

Bosco offensive coordinator thinks UL has breath in the chase for USA's #1 signal caller if Jeff stays; Arizona St. and Michigan St. are high on Matt's list to look at.

The USA's #1 signal caller? According to who? Who has this kid #1? Isn't ND signee Jimmy Clausen #1? Do you read this stuff before you post it? #1 QB in the land to decide between UoL, ASU (brand new coach) or MSU (brand new coach as well). Thats rich.:D

The USA's #1 signal caller? According to who? Who has this kid #1? Isn't ND signee Jimmy Clausen #1? Do you read this stuff before you post it? #1 QB in the land to decide between UoL, ASU (brand new coach) or MSU (brand new coach as well). Thats rich.:D

#1 available, sorry I wasn't more clear. I thought you would be able to follow along. Clausen is spoken for, is he not? :D

#1 available, sorry I wasn't more clear. I thought you would be able to follow along. Clausen is spoken for, is he not? :D

If I were to respond with a similar insulting tone I'm sure I'd get an email from the man. I won't. You were wrong, we'll leave it at that.

If I were to respond with a similar insulting tone I'm sure I'd get an email from the man. I won't. You were wrong, we'll leave it at that.

I'm a big boy LSU, I've already taken your "old news" and "do you read this stuff" veiled insults from you in stride. Come to expect them actually. You get what you give in life, hope that doesn't surprise you. The day you post something about UK, not to mention one of it's fans, that doesn't have an insulting tone, I'll ice skate through Hades.

I'm a big boy LSU, I've already taken your "old news" and "do you read this stuff" veiled insults from you in stride. Come to expect them actually. You get what you give in life, hope that doesn't surprise you. The day you post something about UK, not to mention one of it's fans, that doesn't have an insulting tone, I'll ice skate through Hades.

You're too late. I have already posted about meeting Coach Brooks and Joker Phillips. I had nothing but good things to say about both. I commented at the time that if personality won ballgames UK (Brooks) would be undefeated against UofL (Petrino). My comments about UK are factual. Sometimes the facts hurt and you may find that insulting but thats not my fault. The fans, thats another story. I'm not a big fan of the Big Blue fans.

Lace them up tight.

What is interesting in all of this, is that Coach Whitt is not one of the 4 coaches being retained at UL. He has been handling a lot of the recruiting in the last week or so.

I wonder if UK would be interested in Whitt if Steve Brown takes over as defensive coordiantor.

As I posted last night, a QB in Kragthorpe's offense has to be mobile. I think that Simms would like a more pro style set.

What is interesting in all of this, is that Coach Whitt is not one of the 4 coaches being retained at UL. He has been handling a lot of the recruiting in the last week or so.

I wonder if UK would be interested in Whitt if Steve Brown takes over as defensive coordiantor.

As I posted last night, a QB in Kragthorpe's offense has to be mobile. I think that Simms would like a more pro style set.

As I understand Pertrino is expected to take Whitt with him.

Kragthorpe was running a spread to equalize the playing field. Just like he ran a 3-3-5 defense, and will NOT be running it here unless he wants to be run out of town.

He's not an 'xs and os' coach like Petrino, in that his system was what he was known for. He's known for getting FOOTBALL, period.

When he was QB coach at the Bills, he was working with Drew "The Statue" Bledsoe. Nuff said.