USA Today Poll 1/8/07

mobaar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you all even care about the rankings yet? just win what you can, get to the dance, and put on a show. My squad is still over ranked, that's alright, they are learning how to win a championship.

I am with you. Just win and everything takes care of itself. Up to this point teams have only played one conference game essentially... here in a couple of weeks a lot of these teams will have lost a game or two against better competition than they had in their OOC slates...

In my opinion and I have seen all of these teams play at least one game on DirecTV, there are 15 to 16 teams ranked ahead of UK that shouldn't be.

Of course, the teams after 25 are based on number of votes received, but going all the way to UK at #36, there are least 15 teams that UK is better than and has just as good a resume to be in the rankings.

We will be there soon and then I don't think we will leave them again!!!

Well they are only 15-1 and played half their games on the road, so I'm not sure how their ahead of us at this time. Maybe you can figure it up some how!

Yeah, good 'ole Air Force is getting stomped by New Mexico tonight on their home court.

basically it goes like this.... they are looking at the fact that UK hasnt beaten a "BIG" opponent. Now honestly i think they deserve to be 23-25..... but not any higher.... Now IF they knock off Tennessee or if they reel off these next 7 then im sure they will be ranked. Now im not knocking UK for the record, just stating my opinion on why i think UK isnt ranked. But on a good note, them HEELS are ranked #1 UNC

basically it goes like this.... they are looking at the fact that UK hasnt beaten a "BIG" opponent. Now honestly i think they deserve to be 23-25..... but not any higher.... Now IF they knock off Tennessee or if they reel off these next 7 then im sure they will be ranked. Now im not knocking UK for the record, just stating my opinion on why i think UK isnt ranked. But on a good note, them HEELS are ranked #1 UNC

:thumb: :thumb: