Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USA Today Poll 1/8/07

Featured Replies

1. UNC (27)

2. Florida (2)

3. UCLA (2)

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio State

6. Kansas

7. Pitt

8. Arizona

9. Texas A&M

10. OK St.

11. Duke

12. Butler

13. Alabama

14. Clemson

15. Air Force

16. Nevada

17. Oregon

18. LSU

19. Memphis

20. Tennessee

21. WVU

22. UConn

23. Washington State

24. Washington

25. Maryland

26. Notre Dame

27. Northern Iowa

28. Texas

29. UNLV

30. Georgetown

31. Missouri State

32. USC

33. Drexel

34. Arkansas

35. Indiana

36. Kentucky

37. Michigan State

38. Syracuse

39. New Mexico State

40. Fresno State

41. Marquette

 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankingsindex

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't konw what to say anymore.

  • Author

UConn at 22 blows my mind. They've lost to #18 and #22 and haven't played any other ranked teams.

I dont understand how Washington and UConn are that high. Also I dont see how USC, Indiana, Arkansas, and several mid-major teams are ranked above us.

Are people just taking their shots at UK while they can or what? We are absolutely getting hosed. For the record, I'm a big UK fan, but I would argue for any team in the same situation.

UK just have to keep winnning. The polls will take care of themselves. If anything, it gives the team motivation to prove these things wrong.

At least one team in the Commonwealth is in the Top 40...:irked:

UK just have to keep winnning. The polls will take care of themselves. If anything, it gives the team motivation to prove these things wrong.

 

:thumb: Its not where you start its where you finish. I think we will continue to climb the rankings before plateauing off in February.

I hate the national love affair with mid-majors.

:thumb: Its not where you start its where you finish. I think we will continue to climb the rankings before plateauing off in February.

 

 

Did you just make up that word? :D

Did you just make up that word? :D

 

:lol: I think "topping" would have worked just fine. :jump:

Didn't we beat Indiana and what is UCONN's resume'?

 

Not only did we beat Indiana, we also have a better record and have played a tougher schedule. Personally I don't care where we're ranked until it starts to effect our seeding for the tournement, which will be late Feb thru early March. However, the rankings this year are just absurd. I would like to talk to a voter that puts UK around 35th-40th and hear their reasoning behind it. It's quite comical.

Not only did we beat Indiana, we also have a better record and have played a tougher schedule. Personally I don't care where we're ranked until it starts to effect our seeding for the tournement, which will be late Feb thru early March. However, the rankings this year are just absurd. I would like to talk to a voter that puts UK around 35th-40th and hear their reasoning behind it. It's quite comical.

You don't get ranked 35-40...

Didn't we beat Indiana and what is UCONN's resume'?

 

 

12-0 at home. Wins over Quinnipiac, Fairfield, Albany, Central Arkansas, Sacred Heart, Texas Southern, St. Mary's, Pepperdine, Ole Miss and Coppin St.

 

0-2 on the road. Lost to WVU and LSU by 10 and 17, respectively.

 

That's what the resume of all ranked team should look like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.